Old Kegs New Cards

+
Old Kegs New Cards

Good day to you, good sir.

Would you be so kind and tell me whether or not it'll be possible to find a new cards which will be released in august via opening kegs acquired before the august patch?

The Lord Bless Thee.

Moridin2244;n9148620 said:
Hoarding time! I got all the cards and dust I need at the moment.

Same here. Have all cards: NR, Skellige, Monsters, NG. Have most neutral cards. Have all SC bronzes ( just in case ), milled all golds and silvers cause i dont like this faction and never will be playing it. So i started to hoard some time ago. By the time new cards will be out i should be able to craft all of them day one. Only 20 of em.

When to Start Saving Ore For New Cards

Hello all,

I am at a point now where I am getting diminishing returns from keg openings. I am wondering when you all think the best time would be to start saving kegs/ore for the new cards...

Any idea when the new cards are coming out? Months, half a year, a year? Completely unknown?

Also, will kegs we acquire now ONLY have the 'old' cards in them, or if we save them til the release of new cards, can they have new cards in them?

hope this made sense. Thanks guys.

• The content of the kegs are calculated when they are opened. That means there are no 'old' kegs.
  • The next patch comes somewhere in August and will feature 20 or so new cards.
  • If you don't need any more specific cards now, then you might as well wait until the next patch. However, as lomvicmarko pointed out, you can also just farm scraps.

WitchPlougher;n9167990 said:
or keep ore for potential arena tickets

OOOO NOW THIS JUST PIQUED MY INTEREST

Is this PURE speculation or has CDPR said they have an 'arena-type' idea?

Mystikast;n9168370 said:
Is this PURE speculation or has CDPR said they have an 'arena-type' idea?

They have only mentioned a new game mode is in the works. No further details are known yet.

I would say that you should open kegs when you get them simply because you'll get a better rank reward at the end, don't dust anything at all because sometimes you can capitalise on full refunds given. Potentially save your ore however if you have the best meta deck or a deck you think is optimal and doesn't require any more cards. That and try not to spend scraps because if the kegs just going to get bigger and bigger will increase rng on gaining that new card. I'm personally waiting to see if there will be anything more than the initial keg, like expansion kegs, if that was the case I'd just have fun with scraps to a point where you still are saving some.

the moderator was not wrong about the kegs being set. I think this is a Mechanic to protect against disconnecting as you can still pick a card from a keg. So if you have any kegs that you have bought saved up then it is pointless, but is judgement based call on how much ore you save. If you're free to play obviously every scrap is precious.

I wonder unopened my kegs will gets new cards in next update ?

hi guys i have 20 kegs unopened i want to wait for new cards.
can i get new cards with them.

Can someone clear this: If i hold my keg?

If i hold my keg and open it after the patch, do i get a chance to draw new cards? Basically, is there a reason to hold kegs? is card generated when kegs are purchased or kegs are open?

KDean11;n9366031 said:
If i hold my keg and open it after the patch, do i get a chance to draw new cards? Basically, is there a reason to hold kegs? is card generated when kegs are purchased or kegs are open?

Yes. Cards are generated when you open the keg.

Top Bottom