Old seasonal quest

+
The old seasonal quests - play seasonal and win rounds in seasonal, don't work. I played 2 seasonal games, won 4 rounds and no progres.
Anyone else has this problem?
Post automatically merged:

The 1st 2 quests are fixed now, but Boost and Vitallity quests still don't work.

Last edited:
The old seasonal quests - play seasonal and win rounds in seasonal, don't work. I played 2 seasonal games, won 4 rounds and no progres.
Anyone else has this problem?
Post automatically merged:

The 1st 2 quests are fixed now, but Boost and Vitallity quests still don't work.
I had 2 quests: in the two Trees: "Kill 15 Units". I killed 6 without a problem, and then the counter did not do anything. I killed ca. 20 units...nothing, counter stayed at 6. Desperate move: I log out and log in again, killed 8 units and they were counted. I made this quest this way. I had to log out/log in two times, but I did it. Try it, hopefully it will work for you too.

I had 2 quests: in the two Trees: "Kill 15 Units". I killed 6 without a problem, and then the counter did not do anything. I killed ca. 20 units...nothing, counter stayed at 6. Desperate move: I log out and log in again, killed 8 units and they were counted. I made this quest this way. I had to log out/log in two times, but I did it. Try it, hopefully it will work for you too.
It works, Thanks.

5.2 is a f-ing mess, at least it doesn't effect gameplay.

Top Bottom