Old Speartip is Epic/Gold card material I think.

+
Old Speartip is Epic/Gold card material I think.

Gold might be a little bit of a stretch but Epic for sure, Only started giving monsters a try and when he gets going he's insane.. Jockeying between asleep and awake mincing the opposite row while buffing yours.. Plus his damage seems to be the first play... if a Vran warrior is about to eat a 2 power minion Speartip will quickly trigger and destroy it.. Insane card. Not sure how he slipped into the rare category haha.

KasumiGoto;n8584860 said:
According to PTR he's golden now. Priscilla and Dandelion as well. You can find a lot of info about the future patches in videos of e.g swim, megamogwai, merchant, imdelude or kingblacktoof.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hiP1W-H5_c 22:03

But why did they do it!? He was such a nice silver card but as a gold card I just don't see ppl pick him.

kaalev;n8584960 said:
But why did they do it!? He was such a nice silver card but as a gold card I just don't see ppl pick him.

I'm pretty sure he was way too strong for a silver though, so that's why, probably.

It comes in handy very often for me, one of the best gold cards for any monster deck in my opinion.

cdrth;n8591780 said:
can someone please tell me in which situation this speartip comes in handy ?

I am curious also how handy he is. I've been debating crafting him but have gone with other more useful golds for my deck for now (Kayran, Caretaker, Draug)

Capnpunchy can work wirh caranthir and jotun as you will be able to put 5+ cards of your opponent on the same row to get max value from him. But i still find kayran caranthir geels and caretaker way more useful. He is situational and needs some form of preparation 1st if you want to benefit from him heavily.
Even though i am planning on finishing the monsters set i had the choice to choose him yesterday from keg but i opted with tibor as he is a way more valuable card in game.

Michelazz;n8787450 said:
Capnpunchy can work wirh caranthir and jotun as you will be able to put 5+ cards of your opponent on the same row to get max value from him. But i still find kayran caranthir geels and caretaker way more useful. He is situational and needs some form of preparation 1st if you want to benefit from him heavily.
Even though i am planning on finishing the monsters set i had the choice to choose him yesterday from keg but i opted with tibor as he is a way more valuable card in game.

Fair enough that is good to know. I chose the Succubus over Spear Tip yesterday still toying around with her in my decks. I'll add Spear Tip eventually to my control deck with Caranthir and Jotun to see how it works out.

Capnpunchy;n8804940 said:
Fair enough that is good to know. I chose the Succubus over Spear Tip yesterday still toying around with her in my decks. I'll add Spear Tip eventually to my control deck with Caranthir and Jotun to see how it works out.

Caranthir gets nerfed since biting frost gets nerfed.

Top Bottom