Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rumor afterall. By the way, Blood and Wine is still developing day by day. There is no release date Cyberpunk and My opinion is Cyberpunk coming 2017 Q4 or 2018 Q1 :)

This is rumor afterall. By the way, Blood and Wine is still developing day by day. There is no release date Cyberpunk and My opinion is Cyberpunk coming 2017 Q4 or 2018 Q1 :)

That's what I would guess as well. All we can see by late 2016 is a small trailer or something... :) Btw, when I said console exclusivity, I meant PC and only one of the consoles (At least that's what they say in that specific news piece).

2017 is wishful thinking i would think its more late 2018, they have so many things to sort out. combat, world, first/third person, netrunning, story, 1 protagonist, 3 protagonists. and so on.

this is not new info, but here it is said again: "This and the next year will be devoted to The Witcher." so probably nothing this year, but I'd love to see a trailer next e3. maybe..

also: "We already have the release date for Cyberpunk 2077 planned". not surprising, all projects like this have deadlines, but it still makes the whole thing feel a bit closer.

2017 is wishful thinking i would think its more late 2018, they have so many things to sort out. combat, world, first/third person, netrunning, story, 1 protagonist, 3 protagonists. and so on.

One would think that since the game was announced back in 2012 and all,some of those things are already sorted out.

That's what I would guess as well. All we can see by late 2016 is a small trailer or something... :) Btw, when I said console exclusivity, I meant PC and only one of the consoles (At least that's what they say in that specific news piece).
Thanks for support. And yeah I hope cyberpunk trailer's coming soon :)

I've heard that Blood&Wine is developing only by studio in Kraków so it doesn't interrupt Cyberpunk development if it's true :).

I've heard that Blood&Wine is developing only by studio in Kraków so it doesn't interrupt Cyberpunk development if it's true :).
It's good :) You say Cyberpunk comes too early to my suggestion. InsAllah ( I hope), you right. We will wait and see. who knows, what comes :)
Sorry about my english. Same as Cyberpunk, my english is developing day by day :D

one of the devs said we will be hearing news in 2017, so in that yeat we will have trailers, gamelpay videos, and release date in 2018, the witcher 3 is a very big game, and it was delayed to test and improve performance, and cp2077 is way bigger than tw3 , so it needs more develping and testing time

As painful as it is to wait, I'd love to see them take all the time they need to make a full complete and well designed game. Something that isn't rushed, isn't skimped out on. Skyrim felt like it was rushed and missing features, and Fallout 4 is looking to have gone down a similar route (Though I've only watched others play because I spent everything on a new computer).

I don't want Cyberpunk 2077 to suffer from the same problems. Ever since I played the first Mass Effect I wished there was a good sci fi open world game. Mass Effect just never cut it, it always felt too linear. I wanted to explore the cities more, roam around the place more, see what life was like in other shoes. Cyberpunk 2077 looks like it's going to be able to scratch that itch, and for all the time I've spent in Skyrim, I don't even like fantasy as much as I do sci fi (though it does depend on the mood).

But TW3 had to have a completely new engine built for it, and cyberpunk will be using that engine, Cyberpunk has already had 3 years of work in the pipe, I'm hoping for a 2017 release at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom