Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is 2019, what is about the other game? I remember I read somewhere about 2 RPGs until 2021, that would leave only 2 years for the second one.

With two full teams, which they have now, there's no reason they can't release a game every two years.

Suhiira;n8346180 said:
With two full teams, which they have now, there's no reason they can't release a game every two years.

Maybe - but wouldn't it make a 2018 release of Cyberpunk 2077 more likely? In that case they would have round about 3 years per game

they said that they would work on the other game at the same time
so that would be posible to release CP2077 in 2019 and the 2nd game in 2020-2021

Suhiira;n8346180 said:

They have two team working on Cyberpunk and Gwent right now only.

I'm sure the Gwent team is pretty small compared to a full PC/console game team.
Probably doing design and prototyping on the 2nd game as we speak.

Just Imagine Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Scorpio....MINDBLOWN!!!

If MS is smart they will go for PR rights immediately.

Suhiira;n8348940 said:
I'm sure the Gwent team is pretty small compared to a full PC/console game team.

it's ~100 people, apparently. that includes marketing guys, but even then it's a decent fraction of the studio. (remember they are also making single player campaigns with voice acting and cinematics.)

The trailer is already 3.5 years old, cd projektd despite having focused less in those years until tw3 has released, we can not be so innocent and believe that they just dropped a teaser without having any content or projected anything spent with a model Remember? Sure they already have a lot I expect a trailer yes at E3 2017 ....

Would be a dream a gameplay, possible but unlikely maybe at the end of the year leave some gameplay but a new teaser or trailer I believe

Cara2100.744;n8351250 said:
They promised before 2019

Don't think they've promised any date, actually. And if they had, I wouldn't put a lot of faith into it. They'll take as long as they need.

Cara2100.744;n8351230 said:
Sure they already have a lot I expect a trailer yes at E3 2017 ....

I remember an interview somewhere, they had confirmed that nothing will be at E3 2017 (including GWENT) and they had said 2017 will be the year for GWENT so I am guessing 2018 we will see something. As much as I would love to see some Cyberpunk...

No trailer, no teaser at E3 2017. I would bet on that. Expect nothing until, oh, sometime 2018. Maybe. They -really- liked how Beth did their Fallout 4 release hype.

Sardukhar;n8354450 said:
No trailer, no teaser at E3 2017. I would bet on that. Expect nothing until, oh, sometime 2018. Maybe. They -really- liked how Beth did their Fallout 4 release hype.

Wait a sec... Bethesda released their game 7-8 months after revealing a trailer... Cyberpunk confirmed for a 2018 release!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom