Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
About as good example of Internet/YT journalism...I like these guys, but this is silly clickbait.

CP is going to be way more expensive than WH, but they should have more than enough funding for it...their first AAA sold how many? 10 million plus, from numbers at least half a year ago.

No one panic. Animal likes to troll, he amuses me so he's still here. He also knows -quite- well that this should go under the Speculation thread, which is where it is.

He is right about one thing - CP2077 is too much of a fantasy for us. It'll still just be a videogame, made with limited resources and there will be cuts. That's how this works.

No one panic. Animal likes to troll, he amuses me so he's still here. He also knows -quite- well that this should go under the Speculation thread, which is where it is.

He is right about one thing - CP2077 is too much of a fantasy for us. It'll still just be a videogame, made with limited resources and there will be cuts. That's how this works.

Well this sure is an interesting turn of events................

what a partypooper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6QNlXNj6pA

i always knew this was too good to be true. this was too much of a fantasy for us bladerunner/cyberpunk fans.

We already discussed these grant applications here - http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...d-Discussion?p=3056600&viewfull=1#post3056600. In the grant applications themselves, it does not say anything about the grants relating to CP2077 specifically so far as I can tell. Keep in mind there there is still an as-of-yet unnamed IP out there somewhere according the the march shareholder meeting. The financials look great from the last public shareholder meeting. The video is just clickbait (they even say in the video that nothing seems nearly as concerning as the title of the video suggests).

Well, good for you. :angry2:
But we still don't know if CDPR is doing actual RPG or a game in open world with some light RP system, like in The Witcher 3 case, so such speculations doesn't grow on nothing. No, not on bethesda fans' assumptions.

ya light rpg elements are not gonna do it for me. i prefer HEAVY RPG elements.

Well, we -also- don't know what defines "actual RPG" vs RPG-lite vs no RPG. People's definitions matter.

Oh and metal? Chill a bit. We're gonna be friendly and polite and calm. Because that's Cool. And if it's not cool, it's not here.

But we like to speculate and discuss!

I suspect it'll be along the same lines as Witcher 3.

That said, I'm hoping for most quests/missions to have at least one non-combat method by which you can accomplish them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom