Olgeird Armor Mod

+
I wanted to ask any modder if they can make olgeirds armor possible to be worn by geralt. can't find anything on nexus. maybe find it at the runesmiths inventory for sale or something. with some good buffs and stats for late gameplay. it looks similar to what you wear to the wedding after-party except with a different texture, but I like olgeirds better.

You can find another armor like the one that you get at the wedding, when you go to Olgeirds house you can find in Iris room a chest and inside that chest will have a armor like the one you get in the wedding but that one as a diferent color.

He is right but even so I recommend installing the mod because you will find very interesting armor, apart from the suit you are looking for.

You can find another armor like the one that you get at the wedding, when you go to Olgeirds house you can find in Iris room a chest and inside that chest will have a armor like the one you get in the wedding but that one as a diferent color.

you talking about the ornate robe? because I have that one and it is pretty good, isn't the same color as olgierd's but still nice. it's a slightly different color from the one from the wedding.

He is right but even so I recommend installing the mod because you will find very interesting armor, apart from the suit you are looking for.

Is the level requirement for Olgierds armor(fallen aristocrat's robe) suppose to be 41? is it in your game? I installed More Robes but HOS can be completed at around 36. so i just uninstalled it and am now wearing the robe you loot from Olgierds mansion.

Is the level requirement for Olgierds armor(fallen aristocrat's robe) suppose to be 41? is it in your game? I installed More Robes but HOS can be completed at around 36. so i just uninstalled it and am now wearing the robe you loot from Olgierds mansion.

install another mod mod Apart from giving more difficulty to the game (because you can raise the level of your enemies) also removes the level requirement for the use of suits and swords

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2593

Top Bottom