on foot falling changes

+
I know that the tripping and dying on things like trash bags is being addressed already I'm wanting to request a change to the way greater distance falls are processed
I agree that large falls cause injuries but the duration of " I can't move" makes no sense, if I'm crippled than cripple me.... cool that's immersive I'll puff accordingly but remove that delay ( one or the other damage or anchored )... planned acceptable injury from a fall to assault a group then being unable to move turning me into a bullet magnet isn't very fun and seems to me a cyborg wouldn't have this problem.
Maybe the fall anchoring when a new character but turned off with something like the pain editor implant
discussions are welcome

hmm, it can def get you killed, but it sounds fairly logical to me, it's not exactly enjoyable, but if you fall in real life you're handicapped for 3 seconds or so trying to survive the pain. maybe they'll change it, i didn't find it that bothersome tbh though

In my opinion, it's seems more/also "logical" than the time needed when you're hit by a car.
For me, it's for avoid : jumping (even with fall damage) and start shooting on enemies directly.

Top Bottom