One last update

+
I'm a huge fan of The Witcher 3 game and I have been playing it since it came out. The reason I write is just to suggest one last update.

My main platform is the PS4, which I know is very limiting to developers and gamers, but unfortunately I can't afford a high end PC to play games. I've seen that the PC offers the advantage of modding, which more often than not is great for our community. One such case happens with one particular mod called "Friendly HUD". Developers and artists spend a lot of time creating this beautiful world that is often not fully appreciated because of one particular feature: Mini-maps. We find ourselves looking at the minimap too often as to easily miss the scenery. With this mod, that issue disappears because it introduces a mark in the world that you can see and follow if you don't want to use the minimap. Also, it lets you call the minimap whenever you want if not in combat (or if using witcher sense). This makes for an immersive gameplay, allowing you to fully appreciate what is happening around you. I would love to make this part of the game if possible.

I know all your resources are tied to your newer games (which I'm excited about), thus the subject of this thread. Hopefully, this will be added in the future. I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate it.

So you are asking for one specific mod to be included to the main game? Adding any mod to the main game would require a lot of testing to make sure the game is stable. In an open world game that big I wouldn’t underestimate that. Also not everyone will want the same.

Besides, if that feature were to be considered it would take a long time for an update like that to be released. To be honest, I don‘t think it‘s likely going to happen.

Top Bottom