"One more Gig" bug still plagues my file

+
I was hoping this would be fixed by now but CDPR ignores anything and everything having to do with this bug. I haven't played since shortly after release because I just want to continue my main profile and not create a new one. I would like to keep all the stuff ive found and crafted.

What happens is once the mission is finished and the credits are rolling I hit one more time to be put back into the game, only it just loops me back to the main menu.

I don't have any other save file so I'm just locked in a loop on the space ship. Is there anything I can do or am I just wasting my time. Such a waste of good money.

It depends on which end you chose, but it seems to me that apart from a few iconic objects, like the Aldecaldos jacket, Cassidy's gun and the "reward" (often, even always a legendary gorilla arms) nothing that you collect during the endings stays in your inventory.
Basically, in my opinion, you don't loose much by recharging the save to the point of no return ;)

Edit : You don't have a save "point of no return" ? If yes, that's weird... Have you delete them all ?

Top Bottom