One of my cars is permanently damaged

+
Hello Im new here so I cant make a thread.

I have a problem in cyberpunk on pc where one of my cars is permanently damaged. I played a while and ordered different cars to drive around so maybe the broken car will recycle into a fresh one. But the broken car keeps spawning in as badly damaged. Any fix to this or do I need to reload a save before it was broken?

I played in game, done missions, skipped time, ordered/spawned in different cars in between and restarted the game and my pc.

A.R.7

Forum regular
Have you tried to destroy the car? if you make it explode it should be like new afterwards, but it will cost you 100 eddies

Haha the thing is it was so damaged I tried to blow it up to get a new one. That is when this problem started. It blew up but always returns as blown up but drives as if new. When I try to do this now the car takes no damage at all. I cant blow it up.

A.R.7

Forum regular
I'm sorry I can't help you, I think that going to a previous save as you say would be the second option.

Haha the thing is it was so damaged I tried to blow it up to get a new one. That is when this problem started. It blew up but always returns as blown up but drives as if new. When I try to do this now the car takes no damage at all. I cant blow it up.
lmao the car's like "you did this! live with me now!"

Top Bottom