One of my creepy creations (3D render)

+
One of my creepy creations (3D render)

Here is my newest 3D render where changed my style up a bit, was a pain in the ass and it took about two weeks but now its done. Hope you like it.

View attachment 1924
1920X1080 version here

* Boring technical jargon below*

Made with Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects. I first planned on making it with colours but as a way to hide the poorly made coat for the guy I made it all black/white and then the cartoon look for the same reasons, to hide small details that would look much worse if it was a photo- realistic render. The background with the foggy streets was mostly inspired from stuff like Dishonored. I also had to separate the lighting for the background and the gas mask to create the illusion of night time, for the gas mask I used a "physical sky" for lighting and for the background I used arrays of spot lights around the light posts for a more realistic feel. It was all a combination of the right colour correction and lighting, which was the most tedious part of the project. Fog and lights were made in After Effects to give more of a creepy feel. And that's about it.
//Lars

Attachments

• Alright, I know I said it was done twice b4, but it's really true this time!_00000.jpg
    Alright, I know I said it was done twice b4, but it's really true this time!_00000.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 41
Great stuff @LarsMN; I'd say you have a future in digital art, even 3d modelling if your passion for it persists :)

I used to play around with tools like Bryce for fun too, and I've experience - again purely as a hobby - with 3d modelling, complex stuff, but very rewarding.

More power to you !

Top Bottom