One simple thing to help reveal deck improve [let golem resolve first]

+
One simple thing to help reveal deck improve [let golem resolve first]

Reveal deck is clearly under performing rn
If CDPR only wants to make a minor change then I say, let golem resolve first when you reveal both enemy cards and your own marching (forgot the name, 4str card that play and redraw when revealed), to avoid redrawing golem and make a mess

If I remember correctly, if you reveal the enemy cards before your foot soldiers the golems come out before the soldiers draw a card

General17491;n9699541 said:
If I remember correctly, if you reveal the enemy cards before your foot soldiers the golems come out before the soldiers draw a card

Yeah, but if you mass reveal using Morgan and reveal both sides' cards, footman will resolve first and chances are you will draw a golem

Really? I can't try it at the moment but I think if you use morvran and click for example 3 enemy cards and then the foot soldier, the three golems come out first. That does not work with vattier of course.

General17491;n9701641 said:
Really? I can't try it at the moment but I think if you use morvran and click for example 3 enemy cards and then the foot soldier, the three golems come out first. That does not work with vattier of course.

Interesting..I might test that out again just to make sure, but I think at the same time, the reveal target your own hand already resolve first

Can't confirm here, but Bran and Cerys work like that. Need to select her first as the other discarded cards play out before she gets discarded otherwise.

Just in case anybody was still wondering, it's confirmed that if you play Morvran (or Cahir) and select to reveal your opponents cards first, Golems will come out before Daerlean footsoldiers draw cards.

Top Bottom