One truly frustrating thing.....

+
So I remapped the dialogue key to avoid skipping dialogue when crouching/un-crouching. Seemed simple enough. Except.....

so I'm creeping around through hostile territory with Judy as part of her quest line. She starts talking. I attempt to stand..... nope. No can do. And why? Because for some reason, Judy's yammering on is deactivating my crouch key until she finishes her dialogue. I thought "maybe it's a one off?". Nope. Does it whenever the player is receiving ANY dialogue. Regardless of the source. Even during phone calls.

Seriously. Please add a new PC exclusive keymapping scheme. I don't have a console, and I don't use a controller. So please don't stick me with these leftover garbage console controls. Thanks.

All the blocks put in place while on the phone are really annoying -- you also can't double jump, which is potentially a serious issue given the auto-pickup mechanic.

Presumably, this is a safeguard to prevent bugs they couldn't fix or test for in time for release.

All the blocks put in place while on the phone are really annoying -- you also can't double jump, which is potentially a serious issue given the auto-pickup mechanic.

Presumably, this is a safeguard to prevent bugs they couldn't fix or test for in time for release.

Exactly. ANY "secondary" action (actions other than basic WASD movement) is blocked during dialogue. And it sucks.

Top Bottom