One update to position them all — positioning update now available!

+
i think the patch was fine, it added some variety in deck building, i like it so far . Some cards will require future tweaking but thats normal in this stage .

I don't get all the fuss about this "Henselt spamming golden deck". It's not like it didn't exist before, dit it? I mean it didn"t come with this new patch or am I missing something?

Ulk007;n8258060 said:
I don't get all the fuss about this "Henselt spamming golden deck". It's not like it didn't exist before, dit it? I mean it didn"t come with this new patch or am I missing something?

People are whining that Henselt didn't get nerfed like most other full row cards, it's all.

I wrote in here before that all my cards were being shown pixelated since the newest patch. After I reinstalled Gwent AND the GOG Client everything looks fine again (but the crashes are still there obviously). Just a quick note for everyone who got the same issue and doesn't know how to solve it ;)

Yay! From hot-fix patch today.

Henselt:
Choose 7 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.

Promote:
Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends

Not sure if devs are aware of this particular issue that is annoying the heck out of me... I hope they are, but in the slight chance they aren't...

From the official patch notes: http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Positioning_Update_Changelog_EN_38urjqsh3l.pdf

"Reinforced Trebuchet strength changed from 5 to 4."

Why are these Trebuchets 6 instead of 4 like they should be and like it says on the patch notes?
I don't know what happened there but that REALLY needs some looking into.

Shonendo;n8388530 said:
Not sure if devs are aware of this particular issue that is annoying the heck out of me... I hope they are, but in the slight chance they aren't...

From the official patch notes: http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Positioning_Update_Changelog_EN_38urjqsh3l.pdf

"Reinforced Trebuchet strength changed from 5 to 4."

Why are these Trebuchets 6 instead of 4 like they should be and like it says on the patch notes?
I don't know what happened there but that REALLY needs some looking into.

Haha that's true ! And I hate Reinforced Trebuchet :'(.

Top Bottom