Ongoing Suggestions after 1.6

+
So I looked but didn't find something regarding suggestions after the newest Patch so here it ist.

It would be nice to have more Gore and Blood effects in the Game.

The first equip animations of the weapons are so cool, please make it so that they keep happening from time to time when switching weapons.

An option to select Items and then dismantle them all at once would be nice.

Some more interactions with the world, like sitting on a bench or a Table in a Café.

The Clubs in Night City are cool but don't feel very club like. They're often too empty and the Music isn't loud enough.

Let us change our Tattoos at the RipperDoc and add new Tattoos/stylish Augmentations to choose from.

More Braindances. They're cool and I like the idea of them.

New TV/Radio shows. Maybe an option to create our own Radio Channel like in GTA 5

Better/more Raytracing options for Consoles

The Nights have to last a bit longer. Currently Dawn starts at around 3:30 am that's way to soon

Last edited:
- fix for getting quickhacks from access points or alternative way to get legendary versions without 20 int crafting
- SOR-22 needs some unique value as it's very slow, has no CC and overall is clumsy.
- most machine pistols (fast shooting weapons) got to weak maybe? Like you dump full clip from point blank range to kill generic gang member.
- legendary short circuit effect likely should not be damage but sort of CC and damage only against mechs.
- more variety of cyberdecks, like say a Biotechnika or Kaukaz one that is inferior in combat but has cool corporate specific features - like say Kaukaz one allows you to get various trucks as "owned" and have some extra options when driving them (maybe even a mini-game to move cargo from point A to B with little to no damage to it). Or a mix of a cyberdeck and sandevistan or berserk. Not as good as best one but have some from both.
- most capstone 20 perks in perk trees should be way better, desired...
- re-introduce easy respawning gang members like on the Corporation ST pier (or some sort of equivalent) so we can play with gear and farm some exp / eddies as needed. Maybe add some "elite" spawns as well ;)

Last edited:
I'll focus on suggestions that might be introduced on old-Gen aswell, as I'm still sore on those news:

. Ability to move all clothes/weapons/... to stash in one go.
Also have tabs in stash, not everything together.
. In the inventory screen, add a small clickable button on each of the body parts for clothing (head, outer torso...) to alternate between the wardrobe item or equipped item in terms of what's viewed, not change stats. This would make it easier to put/remove hats, glasses,... (pants XD) on the fly.
. Call a fixer and ask about a job, the map screen opens and you select the gig, the fixer then tells you about it without you having to go to the location. This would improve the "setting up" for the job a lot for me.
If a lot of the calls get weird because until now it's the fixer calling you (hey V) they can tell you (add one line of dialogue) "I'll get back to you on that" and they call after a bit.
. Car customization.
. Add a perk to engineering tree to be able to keep a car after it's stolen (you don't keep all cars you steal after the perk but you are prompted whether you want to install some gadget to make it yours or you just hold the steal car key to do it)

G'day,

Just wanting to voice my grievances with the perk point system eversince patch 1.5 was released.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this issue or not, but after the perk points were resest after patch 1.5 its liste 96 out 218 perk points as spent. I've tried refunding them multiple times with no luck.

I've also submitted multiple bug reports on this issue and have not been contacted as of yet by anyone at CDPR.

can someone explain to me what is going on with this. I put in a lot of time when the game first released to get where i am in CP2077, and having this happen has turned me off from the game.

I've also attached some pictures as well to further prove this issue exists.

Cheers to whoever takes the time to read this post.

Attachments

• 183408c4f5f36-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408c4f5f36-screenshotUrl.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 183408c693094-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408c693094-screenshotUrl.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 183408c7b2773-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408c7b2773-screenshotUrl.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 183408c894a69-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408c894a69-screenshotUrl.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 183408c97c62-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408c97c62-screenshotUrl.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 183408ca53933-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408ca53933-screenshotUrl.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 183408cb2e444-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408cb2e444-screenshotUrl.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 183408cc04448-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408cc04448-screenshotUrl.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 183408ccdce18-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408ccdce18-screenshotUrl.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 183408cdaac79-screenshotUrl.jpg
    183408cdaac79-screenshotUrl.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 76
Well, I think these possibilities would be very welcome:

Select V biotype. NPCS have different biotypes and V, well, you know... The game could allow your V to be tall, short, thin, fat, or athletic, etc.

Cyberware like Sandevistan for example should appear on the character's body, even more so after the anime.

Finishes using melee weapons ( chop the enemy's head off strangling him with the monowire would be epic haha)

As most people on here are already at end game and no NG+ in sight (or probably ever). It would be great if you can put randomized cyber psycho spawns to replace the ridiculously easy ncpd scanner pings. I'd like to enjoy using my endgame arsenal. and not just 1 shot everything. I haven't checked this recently but even max police alert is fairly easy. Could you send MaxTac out to hunt me down instead?

Please add some dialogue closing lines for shop/ripperdoc NPCs - its weird to just leave. They also react as if it was weird, so what gives?

Also please add that monorail already xD It is now even in the god damn Edgerunners xD

Feature wise?

I think the idea of a re-worked police system is interesting. I hope it comes along with more police oriented missions, stories, etc. either in patches or the expansion.

Overall?

My hopes for the game are that the enormous influx of people after the anime and hype around the game encourages high sales of Phantom Liberty and more story expansions moving forward.

Little features like a better police system, enhanced apartments, vehicle combat, ripper doc animations, etc. are nice - but in the end I hope the game gets even more story content than is already planned. The base game had what I would say an excellent story that was too short. The Edgerunners anime showed just how good stories in this universe can be and the type of things CDPR has in mind. We need more of that - because it would be a shame if we are waiting 6-10 years after Phantom Liberty for a new AAA Cyberpunk game.

I'm kinda hoping that they will allow you to communicate more with whoever you are in a relationship so it doesn't seem so I guess "weird" in a sense. Just more talking than the 3 choices provided or maybe even a choice to take them out on a date occasionally. Something to make it more real.

Make previous versions available on steam through the beta option in the game's properties. if they do it on GoG they should also offer it on other launchers that are able to have it.

* A jukebox you can buy for your apartment(s) and play all the songs on (functioning like an Ipod). Either that or the ability to play music on your computer.

* The ability to download news and other programs from the internet and watch them as full-screen scenarios.

* More follow-up to the Cyberpsycho quest even if it's only Regina texting you that they're doing better. It ends so abruptly.

* The ability to pay your rent at your apartment. Weird request, I know.

* The ability to give money to Mama Welles, ala repaying Vic, perhaps in exchange for some text messages. It would give a reason to do Night City missions.

attribute points to buy after they've suddenly change weapons requirements messing up the builds of us idiots who still compassionately pray that they don't make new "brilliant moves" at each patch. But god doesn't listen us (mods tooked out from shops).
Looking forward patch 1.7 to the next smart and rational move...

The ability to use youtube links as radio just so i can listen o&a or gta radio when i want without having to shift tab.

We got Rebecca's shotgun as an Edgerunners tie-in, even with an iconic shotty of the same make already in-game.
I feel like we shoult have maybe gotten her SOR-22 instead? Granted, we see her use it for all of 5 seconds, but still, there's no iconic SOR-22.

I really would have liked a way of customising the appearance of our cyberware to the extent of NPC variations seen in game.

So I looked but didn't find something regarding suggestions after the newest Patch so here it ist.

It would be nice to have more Gore and Blood effects in the Game.

The first equip animations of the weapons are so cool, please make it so that they keep happening from time to time when switching weapons.

An option to select Items and then dismantle them all at once would be nice.

Some more interactions with the world, like sitting on a bench or a Table in a Café.

The Clubs in Night City are cool but don't feel very club like. They're often too empty and the Music isn't loud enough.

Let us change our Tattoos at the RipperDoc and add new Tattoos/stylish Augmentations to choose from.

More Braindances. They're cool and I like the idea of them.

New TV/Radio shows. Maybe an option to create our own Radio Channel like in GTA 5

Better/more Raytracing options for Consoles

The Nights have to last a bit longer. Currently Dawn starts at around 3:30 am that's way to soon

Hey there, i would join your suggestions with another idea for any future update, regarding a new Quest-System.
It would be awesome to create a few Quests for some Gigs. But in this time, you meet in the Afterlife, get the Mission to accomplish something. Then it would be great to, like in the Anime-Series, get yourself to plan the Gig yourself with a few options.
For example: first you need to get informations, like spy on the target. Then you plan the attack or something like that. You chose how to enter the mission (stealth, by surprise, full front attack), how to get out. You build your team you want to do the Gig with. And for each one you can give a special Task like to secure the Person, the Building, the Security-Systems etc.
So you meet in the Afterlife, and get an Options-Menue to set the Mission up.
The Idea is, that you can do a few Missions, like in Edgerunners-Series, planned and executed yourself. If its possible in a Team. With old Friends we meet in the Story itself, or with new possibilitys / new Companions. So just like in Edgerunners, where you also can lose someone if it goes wrong.

Would be awesome i think, dunno if its possible but i think everybody would love to have such extra feature!

Kind regards!

Top Bottom