Ongoing Suggestions after 1.6

+
-Id feel like a cool feature to add to the game would be the more you mod yourself with cybernetics the more it makes your body more cybernetic in some ways
-I also think it would be cool to have some way to customize your body with robotic libs as a cosmetic thing (example: Johnnys silver arm, having a robot leg, How the Malestrom gang can have those weird modded eyes but those also might be a good mod to add that gives specific buffs to stats or abilities)
*some bug problems I’ve had
- sometimes my character will get stuck in place and the only way I can move forward is by turning side ways and side strafing and the only way to fix it is to restart the game
- my mantis claws will glitch and get stuck out when I’m not using them even when I switch to a gun and it kinda obstructs my aim and I can I only fix it by restarting the game
*special note if the developers or something involved with the game or CD project red reads this

I really love the game, it’s been so fun, gory and just a unique new environment that I am enveloped in. I believe it has lots of potential and I’m already so excited for the next dlc and future updates

Also hope they add more enemy types and put more hacks on the enemy netrunners, they need a boost in importance and presence.
Ai netrunners should be able to use detonate grenade (the noise is a dead giveaway you gotta get rid of it) gun jam, deafen, reboot optics, suicide (although longer loading in the player just so you have time to reach the netrunner before its too late)

* I'm not sure if this is a bug or an oversight but I have to close my Shard folders every time I access it and it's a pain in the ass if I want to get to somewhere specifics. I'd like the shard folders to either be closed by default or open and closed as I choose them to be when I access them. It would make navigating the Shards much-much easier.

* The metro car system, a lot of us really would like to ride around like it's Disneyworld.

* The ability to reset Attributes. I know it could break the game but it's also something most of us would love to play around with.

* Put in a quest for Saburo Arasak's Dog Tag (lootable at Konpeki Plaza). Either throwing it on the Ocean (for all the people he's murdered) or putting it at the grave site (out of respect)

In addition to my post here in this thread
What would fix the game for you

i would suggest, since the NCPD / MaxTac System is planned to be overhauled
once again Overhaul the complete NPC AI and with the police system changes
bring in dynamic NCPD events and derilicts. Perhaps even Gangwars, where our
reputation counts aka the streetcred.

I'm kinda hoping that they will allow you to communicate more with whoever you are in a relationship so it doesn't seem so I guess "weird" in a sense. Just more talking than the 3 choices provided or maybe even a choice to take them out on a date occasionally. Something to make it more real.
THIS. I want more dialogue options once you have a relationship locked in. Also, the ability to cuddle with them on their couch/bed would be nice. Hell, let us give them a kiss/hug too!

Wearable watches, bracelets and necklaces. I know there’s a mod for that but it’s only for female V and I’m male so.. Yeah. Makes me sad that the bois are left out. Okay not really but still it sucks lol.

Being to able to customize your save game name. I have a lot of different saved games, with separate playthroughs and it would be nice to be able to tell them apart more easily.

My two cents for things CDPR can add to the game-

1. Adding reasons to continue playing.. aka.. increase street cred limit from 50 to 300/500. Every level of street cred may come with some benefits, NPCs will begin to recognize you, vendors have new arsenals for you, NCPD is gonna be harder, enemies will toughen up, netrunners will blast you with quickhacks after quickhacks.. more maxtacs.. cyberpsychos will be after you in the streets, you get access to new apartments, more eddies for gigs/encounters, gangs will recognize you and start shooting at you, corpo gigs will become available, radio will announce your deeds, afterlfe will have a cabin just for you, drinks named after you once you hit 300 turning you into a living legend etc.

2. New mission shards that will carry a story and perhaps an opportunity for V to complete the story as s/he sees fit without cutscenes/dialogue options(easier/less time consuming to implement from a developer point of view.)

3. Reputation level with gangs/fixers. Bad rep = shoot on sight at HQ, random car chase/drivebys, fights with other cyberpunks sent to kill you. Good rep = new cars, car vinyls, new gigs, access to new weapons/vendors, minigames etc.

4. As many others have said many times.. Car visual customization. But its a big ask from development standpoint.

5. Sniper missions/gigs.. like one corpo gonk trying to off a rival or something.

6. Extended multi layer police encounter. As in, a random encounter generates a followup encounter mission with tougher difficulty and better loot, which generates an even tougher one with multiple cyberpsychos and better loot. It will take a hit on gang rep.

7. Shoulder mounted rocket Launcher like the one of Smasher. But you can only use it once, you have to refill ammo afterwards.

8. Upgrade afterlife to have more stuff to do there.. like darts, arm wrestling, buying a drink for all others, shooting contest etc.

9. Add badlands missions/gigs/encounters where you get to fight tougher corpo armies/enemy types in strongholds to get better loots.

10. Loot system update where specific loots will be found in specific encounters. Corpo office gigs/missions will give you corpo loots aka arasaka tech can only be available in Arasaka gonks. The higher the difficulty the higher the loot quality. Same as Militech and other gangs. Maxtac will carry police specific legendary loots.

11. More items/things to buy aka create new options to spend money. Literally after a certain point, money becomes useless. I would prefer devs to add new cars/custom varients to buy. Also weapons are very limited, there should be at least 10+ weapons for every category so players can choose and play around with weapon subtypes.

Really hope PS5 & XB series X get mod support at some point
Post automatically merged:

Is there any word on PS5 & Series X mod support? Not looking to create mods (would be next to impossible on console) but rather integrate a mod browser that allows you to view mods & download them. I know it’s a strong comparison & is considered the “gold standard” but Bethesda does a great job at providing said mod browser to its console variations of their games. Maybe they could allocate some of the community modders they’ve already hired to work towards this that way they aren’t diverting devs away from bug fixes & gameplay updates

So I looked but didn't find something regarding suggestions after the newest Patch so here it ist.

It would be nice to have more Gore and Blood effects in the Game.

The first equip animations of the weapons are so cool, please make it so that they keep happening from time to time when switching weapons.

An option to select Items and then dismantle them all at once would be nice.

Some more interactions with the world, like sitting on a bench or a Table in a Café.

The Clubs in Night City are cool but don't feel very club like. They're often too empty and the Music isn't loud enough.

Let us change our Tattoos at the RipperDoc and add new Tattoos/stylish Augmentations to choose from.

More Braindances. They're cool and I like the idea of them.

New TV/Radio shows. Maybe an option to create our own Radio Channel like in GTA 5

Better/more Raytracing options for Consoles

The Nights have to last a bit longer. Currently Dawn starts at around 3:30 am that's way to soon
Would love more finishing moves added, from my understanding reading through threads the katana finishers were removed? Don’t understand that but agree at least a toggle option for blood & gore would be nice

The ability to use youtube links as radio just so i can listen o&a or gta radio when i want without having to shift tab.
This would be awesome, either YouTube, Spotify, or SoundCloud support for the radio would be a very nice addition

The ability to change crosshairs on scopes would be a neat addition to the game.

Last edited:
The ability to see my crosshairs while cloaked would be nice.

Enemy convoys we can pick a fight with, each one might end with it's own boss.

I think the Centaur exoskeleton bosses should be seen more often with enemies (maybe with different levels health, armor, and a variety of weapons).

Maybe even our own Centaur exoskeleton as a vehicle, maybe then we'll be able to store and use those minigun.

Hopefully I'm not echoing someone else's suggestion for the hundredth time, I had just a few things I was considering lately:

An ability (maybe a perk) to quick disassemble a weapon or gear item in the world without having to pick it up and scroll through your inventory later just to try and remember what you grabbed for the parts.

An improvement to ragdolls, In its current state, more often than not when I kill an enemy their body goes rigid like a mannequin and gets stuck in some unnatural way almost completely upright.

My last suggestion is just a vague overall improvement to sandbox elements of the game, I know they're working on a cop overhaul and have added a few instances you can discover in the world. But I'm talking unscripted just AI reactionary fun. It would be nice if more NPCs had varying reactions to things you do etc.

There something I wish would be changed storywise, which would be to have the johnny related missions unlocked earlier.
Instead of when you only have Hanako at Embers remaining, to have them available when you have one of the 3 initial relic paths to open up (Goro path, Evelyn, Hellman). It would make more sense then.

There something I wish would be changed storywise, which would be to have the johnny related missions unlocked earlier.
Instead of when you only have Hanako at Embers remaining, to have them available when you have one of the 3 initial relic paths to open up (Goro path, Evelyn, Hellman). It would make more sense then.
Agreed. Would have loved to have met Kerry much sooner.

In fact, johnny's quest are unlocked very late because you can do these three quests in any order. And at the beginning of Act 2 (so of each quest), the relation between V and Johnny is not that great and Johnny is just (and only) a selfish asshole. In short, before finishing this three quests, Johnny really don't care about Rogue, Kerry or anyone in fact... But after, thanks to V's influence, he start to change his mind.

So in my opinion, it make little sense for Johnny to ask to V to go talk to Rogue or visiting Kerry even before "starting" these main quests. Or it would require to rewrite/reorginaze a bit the story because, indeed it's late in the game.

Last edited:
In fact, johnny's quest are unlocked very late because you can do these three quests in any order. And at the beginning of Act 2 (so of each quest), the relation between V and Johnny is not that great and Johnny is just (and only) a selfish asshole. In short, before finishing this three quests, Johnny really don't care about Rogue, Kerry or anyone in fact... But after, thanks to V's influence, he start to change his mind.

So in my opinion, it make little sense for Johnny to ask to V to go talk to Rogue or visiting Kerry even before "starting" these main quests. Or it would require to rewrite/reorginaze a bit the story because, indeed it's late in the game.
I was thinking the game having a checkmark, that when we complete 2 of the main quests (whatever order), they would unlock. Both conversations with Johnny happen at the end of these first 2 anyway

Hey there, i would join your suggestions with another idea for any future update, regarding a new Quest-System.
It would be awesome to create a few Quests for some Gigs. But in this time, you meet in the Afterlife, get the Mission to accomplish something. Then it would be great to, like in the Anime-Series, get yourself to plan the Gig yourself with a few options.
For example: first you need to get informations, like spy on the target. Then you plan the attack or something like that. You chose how to enter the mission (stealth, by surprise, full front attack), how to get out. You build your team you want to do the Gig with. And for each one you can give a special Task like to secure the Person, the Building, the Security-Systems etc.
So you meet in the Afterlife, and get an Options-Menue to set the Mission up.
The Idea is, that you can do a few Missions, like in Edgerunners-Series, planned and executed yourself. If its possible in a Team. With old Friends we meet in the Story itself, or with new possibilitys / new Companions. So just like in Edgerunners, where you also can lose someone if it goes wrong.

Would be awesome i think, dunno if its possible but i think everybody would love to have such extra feature!

Kind regards!
Actually… like GTAO Heists hmm? Guess they planned smt similar for MP way, way back in the days if certain „rumors“ were true.

I’m a simple but I’d like to live since we have the feature of buying apartments. I haven’t even finish Judy’s quest, Not the Voodoo boys whom I’ll side with NetWatch.
okay, back 2 topic: I’d ❤️ a place in Badlands. Either the one where you save Saul & Panam & V plus Saul stay in.
Or a hotel room but, eh:/
A bunker? I’ve played street kid 1 time last time. Corpo was good. But something so genuine being a Nomad V. Wish I knew more of the bakers. I was conflicted where to buy a new place. Role playing I bought Japantown. It’s “okay”. I was going to buy Corpo plaza & I love it but for my Desert 🌹, nah. Maybe I’ll get the Glen. The original apt a place to live, I know I can re-design but too many ppl, annoying. For know Japantown will do. Arcade, Guitar, It’s cozy,
Sketchy af but good for my Nomadic with a heart that kills.:cool:

Top Bottom