Online CP2020 Resources

+
Nah. Made myself. Did pencil sketch of a Borg face, scanned it, then had fun with Photoshop. Back before RL started taking up a lot of my time ;)
The fort was one reason I went back to school and start my IT career. Loved working with html.

BTW, thanks again for letting me put your stuff in the DF2020 archive...

Its been a long time since I've had anything to do with CP2020, the advent of the video game being developed has now re-wetted my appetite and I'm eager to catch up on the lore. Is there somewhere online that has a summary of the lore?

I am trying to open the DF2020 hi-res link of Night city but all I get is a 404 error no matter which of the three links I press. Is there any alternative URL for the map?

Also, is there a legend of the street names? I swear I saw that somewhere but can't remember.

Espatier;n8922190 said:
can anyone tell me if "DATAFORTRESS 2020" is still active?

Wisdom is still around. Don't know how active he is with content on the site, but there's a ton there to keep ya busy for a whike.

Thanks for these. Sure, an hour or so doing Google searches will turn up the same results, but let's be honest, having it all in one place makes life easier. :-D

Espatier;n8929200 said:
ok, I've been waiting to have my account activated for a few days, so thanks for the quick reply

I know he's been having some computer & medical issues of late, what do you need an account for anyway?

Just letting everone know,
After having a fair amount of problems with the File Project, I seem to have finally gotten everything sorted and working again. I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. Sadly, in the course of fixing things, it seems all the visit and download stats reverted to roughly 2013. Ugh. Please let me know if you have any trouble from here on out.

That being said, I am working on actual updates again, in particular the Night City District Guide expansions and Glass Road.

Lastly, I have removed the links to the large Bundle files, Dropbox no longer allows public linking to large files, and I have yet to find a suitable replacement. If anyone has suggestions for a host for large, publicly shared files, feel free to get ahold of me.

Top Bottom