Online PnP or RP setup?

+
Yes!

Be Corporate.

Drugs.

Cyberpsychosis v 1

A lot of the text for cybernetics - some of the devices, but mostly explanations. Keep in mind, Datafortess already has this, so really only what he doesn't have - stuff you came up with or interpreted.

Ghost in the Shell

Weather

Weapons Law

Any or all of those would be great translated.

I have to say, I just joined Cyberpunk Unlimited like 2 weeks ago, knowing very little about the game. Doom and Eraser and the rest of the crew where very nice, and helped me get the basics down. i've been in a couple online pnp groups, and this def. seems like one of the better ones.

it's a lot of fun, and it would be nice to not be the newest member. So come and join us!

Edit: Added link. http://unlimitedcyberpunk.lefora.com/

You can use the link. You have to get a Lefora forum account, which Lefora makes a little confusing. In the forum there should be a link to the chatroom we use, which is mostly active in the evening. Citizen X is the Admin, and you should be able to find his Email on there as well.

Are you expected to make a new forum at the same time that you register your name, or am I missing something?

Yeah that confused me at first as well. I don't think you have to actually make the forum though.... I forget what I did.

I actually was working on this same thing some years back. Never got it going though due to life happening. This still interest me since I have no friends who are interested in playing 2020 or ANY other P&P game. lol

Roll da dice yall!

Top Bottom