Online PnP or RP setup?

+
Count me in.

Just a suggestion though... Maybe this has been suggested before (I have been lazy and haven't finished the thread) but the list is starting to look like there are a few Ref/GM's in there. Let me translate this if I may; it is looking like the "Egomaniacs All Star Team" I mean that in the most fondest of ways and count myself amoungst them though I do not claim to be the same caliber... All Ref's / GM's are Egomaniacs. Why else would they seek the power?!? While this promises to be rich in content it also is ripe for arguements on "creative interpretation" of the rules.

So my suggestion is that the mantle of GM be passed EVERY SESSION. Make it like an improv group. (I know we already are an improv group by definition but MORE so...)

*edit* Ok I finished the thread and my post still stands... I have a metric butt-ton (not an imperial butt-ton) of free time to devote to the cause. Some of you have seen what I have been doing with another group over skype on youtube (I am not plugging my own shit just sayin' for an example) So it works and with people you haven't met f2f it's difficult at times to tell the voices apart if they are similar... but then again I was looking at the books not the screen and Skype tells you who is talking. I am down with the other stuff too. I am rusty but I will play or GM in any format I don't care I just want to get back into it already.

Yes, we have a lot of GMs here and none of us is making the first move. Because a) do YOU want to look liek a schmuck if you screw it up and b)give up power to the OTHER guy?! Madness!

Yes, we have a lot of GMs here and none of us is making the first move. Because a) do YOU want to look liek a schmuck if you screw it up and b)give up power to the OTHER guy?! Madness!

Are you pushing me out as a volunteer? LOL

I never claimed to be smart, sane or strong with the Force. (although I have been accused of being strong with the Fork) If nobody else steps forward (or the forum option isn't viable--I haven't looked at it yet) I'll take the first watch as GM and pass it to YOU the following week... I don't want it full time. It's like smoking a cigarette in field full of snipers. Where it stops it stops and you go for the next session. This could prove to be hilarious. I can see it already... "WHAT?!? What do you mean you are handing it to me with the party running from a boostergang in the Mr. Studd factory?!?" Nevermind that's completely not believable. They'd have to be overseas. :p

Of course if the group wants to do something like that...

A Mr. Studd factory. That sounds awesomely horrible. I DARE you to try that in your Clones game.

The problem with handing off GM duties is shared-world-squabbles. Most of us have our own vision/rules mods and that can be a sore point. Although if we stick to a pretty much RAW rules with a few tweaks agreed upon, it could certainly work.

I believe the crew at http://unlimitedcyberpunk.lefora.com/ is running something similar. Have you checked it out yet?

A Mr. Studd factory. That sounds awesomely horrible. I DARE you to try that in your Clones game.

The problem with handing off GM duties is shared-world-squabbles. Most of us have our own vision/rules mods and that can be a sore point. Although if we stick to a pretty much RAW rules with a few tweaks agreed upon, it could certainly work.

I believe the crew at http://unlimitedcyberpunk.lefora.com/ is running something similar. Have you checked it out yet?

Yes I joined and dodged the appropriate ad content. Almost failed a cool check. ;) Alot to assimilate. Working on it.

Top Bottom