Only because we complained about it at launch...

+
Only because we complained about it at launch...

At some point in the patches cdpr seemed to have enhanced the brothel scenes. They're actually worth 40 crowns now! And an upgrade certainly from w2.

While i never expected a sex simulator, the care to improve the world after launch is definitely noted.

That and the fact that the other main wrong has been righted, the physical gwent cards.. well.. at least me i'll be back on the preorder list for cyberpunk. And looking forward to the standalone gwent game.

Further:
- Graphics are fixed.
- To expect them to redo a few moments of such out of place dialog that it must have been suggested by a localization expert not a writer.. well thats too much to ask, and only in the key cutscenes anyway.

+Respect cdpr.

Did they? I honestly didn't notice any difference in my second (current) playthrough from what I did during my first (May-July 2015).

Well, its either i went to them too much or too little, but i swear different scenes in some of the sequences have been extended... I think the main sequence where you don't see anything is the same, but around that has more content.

@Mezziaz After 1.10 the world was a better place, popin and performance crossed the line into quite good. Also stop using sluper turbo mod :)

Top Bottom