Only obtaining reward points from mini daily rewards (6, 12 and 24 win rewards)

+
I stopped getting ores from every intervals of mini daily rewards and only kept receiving reward points for the mini daily rewards. This has gone continuously for more than 2 weeks for my account. Am i missing something or there is no RNG for what you get from every interval of mini daily rewards after a certain level?

Last edited:
You'll only get reward points for unlocking a daily tier. However, these reward points can be spend in the reward book on anything you want, including ore, scraps and powder, which were the original rewards before Homecoming.

Unless he/she is prestige 4.

Uhm, no? With prestige level 4, you'll get reward points for daily quests.

Lexor

Forum veteran
Uhm, no? With prestige level 4, you'll get reward points for daily quests.

It says daily rewards, not quests.
Look at prestiges 6/7/8 with +resources - they also say daily rewards.
Prestige 9 says daily quests.

Last edited:
It says rewards, not quests. Look at prestiges 6/7/8 with +resources - they also say rewards.

That's what I meant. Anyhow, re-reading my original reply, I know where the misunderstanding originated from.
You'll only get reward points for unlocking a daily tier.
What I meant was that daily tiers only give reward points and no longer other resources. But I didn't mean to say that you can only gain reward points by completing daily tiers.

Lexor

Forum veteran
What I meant was that daily tiers only give reward points and no longer other resources. But I didn't mean to say that you can only gain reward points by completing daily tiers.

I think that OP's main concern was he/she is not getting any ore/powder/etc for mini daily rewards (every 2nd/4th won turn). Reward points at 6/12/24/24 were mentioned only as an example (or proof) that he/she is "playing the game".

Last edited:
You'll only get reward points for unlocking a daily tier. However, these reward points can be spend in the reward book on anything you want, including ore, scraps and powder, which were the original rewards before Homecoming.
I apologize for the confusion. Yeah what i meant was actually tier rewards at 6/12/24 wins. I might be wrong, but according to you it seems i can only get reward points for tier rewards at every interval which makes sense for my situation. I previously thought we would obtain for example, 100/75/50 ores for 6/12/24 wins if ore was to be provided. Does everyone else also just get reward points for every 6/12/24 wins?

Lexor

Forum veteran
I apologize for the confusion. Yeah what i meant was actually tier rewards at 6/12/24 wins. I might be wrong, but according to you it seems i can only get reward points for tier rewards at every interval which makes sense for my situation. I previously thought we would obtain for example, 100/75/50 ores for 6/12/24 wins if ore was to be provided. Does everyone else also just get reward points for every 6/12/24 wins?

Yes, 2 RP for 6 and 12, 1 RP for first 24 and second 24.

rrc

Forum veteran
@Lexor , @4RM3D ,
now I am genuinely confused. What does Prestige 4 even mean? Lets define the terms:
Small Daily Rewards - Which we get for 2nd, 4th, etc. rounds where we get 15 Ore or Scraps or Powder
Daily Rewards - First, the 6th round Win where we get 2 RP, then after winning additional 12th round win, etc.

Now, does Prestige 4 mean that instead of small daily rewards of ore, scraps, or powders we will get RP? If so, Prestige 6, 7, and 8 are invalid? Prestige 9 is clear. It is about Daily Quests. But how does Prestige 4, 6, 7, and 8 fit into Daily Rewards system (small or big)

now I am genuinely confused. What does Prestige 4 even mean?

My guess is that every daily reward, including the daily quests, have a set chance of getting reward points, instead or on top of the other reward.

Lexor

Forum veteran
now I am genuinely confused. What does Prestige 4 even mean? Lets define the terms:
Small Daily Rewards - Which we get for 2nd, 4th, etc. rounds where we get 15 Ore or Scraps or Powder
Daily Rewards - First, the 6th round Win where we get 2 RP, then after winning additional 12th round win, etc.

Now, does Prestige 4 mean that instead of small daily rewards of ore, scraps, or powders we will get RP? If so, Prestige 6, 7, and 8 are invalid? Prestige 9 is clear. It is about Daily Quests. But how does Prestige 4, 6, 7, and 8 fit into Daily Rewards system (small or big)

I take that it means you will have a chance to get Reward Point (probably only 1 by looking at how hard are they to get from 6/12/24/24 tiers) in "small" daily rewards (only, not quests, not "big" daily rewards) - ie. every 2nd/4th won round.

So your current set of options ore/scraps/powder/card will be extended to ore/scraps/powder/card/point.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
I take that it means you will have a chance to get Reward Point (probably only 1 by looking at how hard are they to get from 6/12/24/24 tiers) in "small" daily rewards (only, not quests, not "big" daily rewards) - ie. every 2nd/4th won round.

So your current set of options ore/scraps/powder/card will be extended to ore/scraps/powder/card/point.
That is what, I also think, is the best possible explanation.

I am at prestige 1. I still get ores, scraps, powder from small daily rewards (e.g every 2 wins and so forth). However, I now only keep getting reward points (2/2/1/1 RP) for daily rewards (6/12/24/24 wins). So my question is, is only getting reward points and no other resources from daily rewards, normal? Because i thought previously we can still obtain e.g 100 ores from daily rewards.

Lexor

Forum veteran
@4RM3D @rrc Here are my thoughts after some experience with 4th prestige perk: it seems that you can get more than one small daily reward at the same time, but the game has space to display only one of them.

Yesterday I've noticed that I've got +1 RP which was very quickly covered/replaced by card - at this moment I've decided to investigate this further. Today I've got +15 ore which was, again, very quickly covered/replaced by card. Also today, but later, I was sure I've got +1 RP from the match (as my amount of RP increased by 1 and I did not completed any contract nor XP level) but game displayed only +15 scraps as my reward.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom