Only Pain Mission Bug

+
You know the mission where policemen are beating up a corporate? Here, after I have dealt with the policemen, the latter does not appear and I cannot proceed with the mission and, consequently. Cd Projekt please fix this bug that I am really enjoying the game and I'm sorry to see these things.

Got the same issue, i went back to that mission at different times during my playtrhough but the corpo never spawned. The cops were bullying an invisible man apparently.

I've done the mission but it doesn't show up at all in my journal. When I go to the location now there's nothing there.

I managed to complete the mission by killing the cops with Comrade's Hammer. This particular gun shoots explosive bullets,
so the explosion managed to kill both the cops and the corpo guy who was being beat by them, even if initally I couldn't see him. Once dead, his corpse appeared on the floor (actually some feet away from where the cops were beating him). At least this way I completed the gig and I could get the achievement for Heywood.

I started this mission as lvl 10 or something like that and of course i had to run away as i was unable to beat the cops, now (lvl 46) mission became available again but not only these cops and its victim despawned, their vehicles also dissapeared and now i have just an empty parking lot with a quest mark to "deafeat the cops". i really wanted to finish every quest in this playthrough so if anyone knows how to spawn them again or something like that i would much appreciate it.

Attachments

• only pain mission bug.png
    only pain mission bug.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 59
I started this mission as lvl 10 or something like that and of course i had to run away as i was unable to beat the cops, now (lvl 46) mission became available again but not only these cops and its victim despawned, their vehicles also dissapeared and now i have just an empty parking lot with a quest mark to "deafeat the cops". i really wanted to finish every quest in this playthrough so if anyone knows how to spawn them again or something like that i would much appreciate it.
Sadly, I think you will be "stuck" like that for now :(
It would have been necessary to reload a save before talking to them instead of run away after.
But you can report it because I'm sure you're not alone to did that.

Top Bottom