Only the Draft mode is playable now. Why is that? > Solution

+
Since the Love Event started, I'd say, only the Draft mode is playable for me. Modes like Training, Seasonal and Ranked have icons drained of colour and don't do anything if you click on them.

What's going on with that?

If that's an intentional thing on the game's part, playing doesn't interest me anymore. When will will things get back to normal in that case?

I've contacted Support. Not sure when they'll get back to me. At the moment this is making me miss being able to complete daily challenges and Journey challenges because those are a hassle when you only have Draft mode matches.

Last edited:
Kinda obvious hint, but have you tried checking your decks?
Maybe some of them need tweaking after provision nerfs of some cards

Kinda obvious hint, but have you tried checking your decks?
Maybe some of them need tweaking after provision nerfs of some cards

Having an invalid deck doesn't grey out the game modes and invalid decks show up up with a red tick against them in the deck drop-down menu. I didn't have a red tick when I was playing and I've got a double-digit number of decks too.

Support got back to me and their advice worked:

"If the game modes are grayed out for you, please check if creating a new deck will unblock the game modes (workaround). We are looking into the underlying issue".

Doing that ungreyed the game modes. I immediately deleted the new deck and was still able to choose other game modes, even after logging-out of the app. Hopefully this will still work when I restart my PC tomorrow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom