Oooh, shiny CDPR merch!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

Whether you're a Mage, Knight, or Hunter at heart – visit our newly opened CDPR Merchandise Store and get yourself some shiny wow-wows!

Faction pins, Shupe plushies, GWENT t-shirts and other goodies are now up for grabs... and you don't even have to take a day off! Just click here: store.cdprojektred.com.

Currently we're shipping only to European Union but worry not, we've got Shupe to help us expand – more details coming soon.

Aditya

Forum veteran
years in the making, finally!
hope shipping makes way to other parts across the globe soon enough

This is great, the only problem is the postage is a bit crazy. Would be great to have cheaper options then UPS (e.g. local post, DHL) that costs as much for the postage as the Gwent Pins themselves.

Where is the stock CDPR?

Whether you're a Mage, Knight, or Hunter at heart – visit our newly opened CDPR Merchandise Store and get yourself some shiny wow-wows!

Faction pins, Shupe plushies, GWENT t-shirts and other goodies are now up for grabs... and you don't even have to take a day off! Just click here: store.cdprojektred.com.

Currently we're shipping only to European Union but worry not, we've got Shupe to help us expand – more details coming soon.

Where is the stock? Nothing’s available as yet.

Pre-ordered cuberpunk2077 to get 30% merch discount . Everything is out of stock...
Discount will be valid only for 12 days. It will be very disappoint if I will be not able buy anything in these days

Pre-ordered cuberpunk2077 to get 30% merch discount . Everything is out of stock...
Discount will be valid only for 12 days. It will be very disappoint if I will be not able buy anything in these days
yea it's a issue... also i thought it only lasts till 16th, where did you get the 12 days info?

@Lilayah

Where is the stock guys? Surely it’s not limited.

Where is the stock guys? Surely it’s not limited.
People simply keep buying the popular items quickly. It's not a new problem: Within about a day of first launching the store, they were already sold out of some pieces. I imagine the REDs are still working on restocking supplies.

Top Bottom