OP Cyberpsychos on Low Danger

+
I have two cyberpsychos that show low danger but have skulls above them and are impossible to defeat. Anyone else run into this?

I have two cyberpsychos that show low danger but have skulls above them and are impossible to defeat. Anyone else run into this?

Only one I ever had any problem fighting was the one that fights with a Katana in a motorcycle helmet. And I really loved that fight, I went up against him with my Satori. He was the only enemy (including Adam Smasher) that could live longer than 10 seconds when I use that weapon. And not just as a damage sponge but using actual blocks and dodging and his little secret move!

I did upgrade that amazing weapon and had several good perks in blade however.

Unless I missed something I was irritated I could not get and use his secret weapon.

his tec for invisibility

How unfair THAT was!

Last edited:
Only one I ever had any problem fighting was the one that fights with a Katana in a motorcycle helmet. And I really loved that fight, I went up against him with my Satori. He was the only enemy (including Adam Smasher) that could live longer than 10 seconds when I use that weapon. And not just as a damage sponge but using actual blocks and dodging and his little secret move!

I did upgrade that amazing weapon and had several good perks in blade however.

Unless I missed something I was irritated I could not get and use his secret weapon.

his tec for invisibility

How unfair THAT was!

I don't think you met Euralio Alma or the other exoskeleton cyberpsycho if you thought the Katana guy was the hardest as melee. I 2 shot the Katana guy with 2 head shots from Satori. Euralio Alma took a stealth takedown to take off 25% health, then at 75% popping Zetaterk berserk and several dodges while praying to the gods he didn't slap me down to the floor in melee and two shot me with his handcannon at 3k+ armor while stunlocked on the floor.

maybe v's kiroshi is not good enough, maybe we need to find some legendary kiroshis cyberware to have accurate assessment of the enemy threat levels.

I don't think you met Euralio Alma or the other exoskeleton cyberpsycho if you thought the Katana guy was the hardest as melee. I 2 shot the Katana guy with 2 head shots from Satori. Euralio Alma took a stealth takedown to take off 25% health, then at 75% popping Zetaterk berserk and several dodges while praying to the gods he didn't slap me down to the floor in melee and two shot me with his handcannon at 3k+ armor while stunlocked on the floor.

You are right I forgot about him, but there cannot be another one I completed the quest line and only had one exoskeleton cyberpsycho. Its just I had the most fun with Katana guy, so I remember him but not TWO exoskeleton cyberpsychos.

You are right I forgot about him, but there cannot be another one I completed the quest line and only had one exoskeleton cyberpsycho. Its just I had the most fun with Katana guy, so I remember him but not TWO exoskeleton cyberpsychos.

There's the one in Santo Domingo as well.

I’ve run into that too. Says low danger but it’s the complete opposite.
Yep. It's preventing me from finishing. It's the one in Santo Domingo (The guy using the car as a shield) and one out in the desert (With the massive gas tank), both with exo suits.

I went full melee build on my Corpo. The exo-suit guys were easy with my baton. The Maelstrom girl however was a more interesting fight.

photomode_01022021_004100.png

Top Bottom