Open #4 coming this weekend!

+
Salamandra mutant and experiments, I bet.
salamandra.png

From what I understand, these cards are not from the upcoming expansion, but from the Golden Nekker single player mode.

leak.png

Last edited:
@simonsnow: Have you manually claimed the first reward? It's not auto.
You need to claim it to start advancing to the next one (with avatar).
I didnt know that.

Yesterday i watched in cellphone for 5 hours (start tô watch when was already began and only watch The 3 first quarters)

Today i was lookin to see The exactly time i spend Yesterday and than i realyzed i need to claim The first prize, that sucks.

But well i was watching for fun and not for the prizes, so it doesnt matter

are there any developer update video during Gwent Open in the recent weekend? I wait until before finals start and there is only Ask the Pro video.

One of the local players also has the same problem. He claimed 2 items in Twitch and also linked his account in Twitch (Twitch said gog.com connected) but he does not get the Avatar. He also shows his avatar list screen and there is no Kerack Marine there.

I suspect the gog twitch drop has been an issue since yesterday. I try to link my account and it always said "something wrong" >> Twitch Drops - GWENT: The Witcher Card Game (playgwent.com) . Is this might be the case?

I have the same problem with connecting Twitch and GOG.com/Gwent as it seems Twitch API responses are not verified properly on GOG side (checking network calls and responses in dev console in browser). It seems that although connection is ok from Twitch side it's not verified properly on GOG.com hence - maybe - that's the problem with claiming drops. I have two of them claimed on Twitch (50 + avatar) but not shown in Gwent game. Bummer....

Hello all. For some reason I didn't get my Twitch drops. On Twitch it says I've claimed my rewards, but I haven't actually received anything in game. What's going on? Am I doing something wrong here?
Untitled.jpg

Seems to be an issue many people are having. Someone earlier in this thread already mentioned having reported the issue to Support, but if you want to do the same here is the link.

(Post moved.)
I tried this procedure few times always with the ending:

1636025347506.png

and Twitch side:
1636025434427.png

Support didn't ansered so far.

Yesterday I've received an email from support that issue is fixed :D I connected my GOG and Twitch account and got drops.

Top Bottom