COMMON PREMIUM 5
RARE 36
RARE PREMIUM 3
EPIC 7
EPIC PREMIUM 1
LEGENDARY 104
LEGENDARY PREMIUM 16

It was a great event...thank you CDPR!

Now that homecoming is approaching soon, should one stockpile kegs and/or ore, or will it not carry over for some reason?

I think that there is two possible approach now based on statement "When the update will be released, your collection will be entirely milled", but they also says that after this "full value mill" there will be no "full mill" time period, so everything you will open after patch will be milled as usual 25% of initial cost
1) Cash everything now - you will get more dust than if you do it after, but you will need to craft a lot of staff
2) Wait until transition - in this case you will have less value but amount of craft will also be less
Me personally cash everything at "legendary keg day" and now I wait full mill.

I think that there is two possible approach now based on statement "When the update will be released, your collection will be entirely milled", but they also says that after this "full value mill" there will be no "full mill" time period, so everything you will open after patch will be milled as usual 25% of initial cost
1) Cash everything now - you will get more dust than if you do it after, but you will need to craft a lot of staff
2) Wait until transition - in this case you will have less value but amount of craft will also be less
Me personally cash everything at "legendary keg day" and now I wait full mill.

Word on the street is you do not get dust with homecoming. Just scrap.

For PC Player Stockpile kegs until mid-day (12PM) CEST Oct 22, then you go to Gwent site and check if there is any last minute event, if not, IMHO open them all, because "full value mill" mean "a card of your choice" instead of random card you may not need if you open kegs after HC. But, yeah but, what if there is another "legendary keg day" after HC just for those who miss the last one, who know?

Last edited:
Word on the street is you do not get dust with homecoming. Just scrap.
I have a bias call this kind of resources "dust" in CCG because of HS :)
I was talking about Scraps, you're right.
Post automatically merged:

For PC Player Stockpile kegs until mid-day (12PM) CEST Oct 22, then you go to Gwent site and check if there is any last minute event, if not, IMHO open them all, because "full value mill" mean "a card of your choice" instead of random card you may not need if you open kegs after HC. But, yeah but, what if there is another "legendary keg day" after HC just for those who miss the last one, who know?
Most likely - no.

Last edited:
Keep as many kegs as possible surely? I'll probably mill my whole deck and just keep the decent cards.

Sorry I meant mill the deck after HC hits. If they all get milled anyway, fair enough. I've got lots of scraps

Sorry I meant mill the deck after HC hits. If they all get milled anyway, fair enough. I've got lots of scraps
They get automilled for full scrap price(this includes premium scrap price, so if you are not interested in that make all your golds premium to get more scraps).
As such, you should not even mill the excess cards.

I have been absent for months and now Im reading all weird stuff about how people must open all their kegs for some value before the upcoming update is released. I'm still confused.

I have around 70 kegs, 5k scraps and 4k powder. What do you guys advice me to do? Thanks in advance!

I have around 70 kegs, 5k scraps and 4k powder. What do you guys advice me to do? Thanks in advance!

When Homecoming is released, your whole collection will be auto-milled for full value. This means it's best to open all your kegs before Homecoming. You've missed the various special keg events, which was a great time to open all your kegs. Now, you might as well way until a few days before Homecoming. Then, when it's 100% sure, there won't be another special keg event, you can open all your kegs.

You can "animate" gold cards before HC to double scrap value after auto-mill(powder will not be returned after HC, so you you change 400 powder to 800 scraps), not the best deal, but it can help after patch.

You can "animate" gold cards before HC to double scrap value after auto-mill(powder will not be returned after HC, so you you change 400 powder to 800 scraps), not the best deal, but it can help after patch.

so I get 8k scraps for 4k powder? Sounds like a awsome deal. Are you sure powder will be gone and are sure it wont be compensated automaticaly like cards?
Post automatically merged:

I feel like they have been forcing me to waste kegs the last few months...
Does anyone know if the ecenomy will stay the same? How much will the kegs cost and what exactly will they provide after HC? Will the new cards be more expensive to craft? So many questions...

Top Bottom