Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

+
they are not just celebrating.. they are working probablly just as hard as they did while making the game to make it the best game of this year and the best rpg of the last 15 years.. at least... so, maybe i don't know.. patch your stuff? their team is busy and yea glad you got help from other people.. sorry you didn't buy it on steam? (a platform that is trusted, and makes game EASILY patchable).. not their fault.

---------- Updated at 02:22 PM ----------

The Game is broken, buggy and glitchy
A lot of issues and problems.

What is there to celebrate ?

They Stole Our Money and Gave Us Unstable Game With Issues.

Stop lying to yourselves grow up kids !![/QUOTE]

agreed speak for yourself, game works great for pretty much everyone.. we aren't fan boys hahaha most of us probablly didn't even play number one or two and probablly didn't even read the novels its based on... hahaha we understand its a great game and we bought the game... because guess what? its game of the year 2015.. if not then i don't want to be a gamer anymore.. and the industry shall die when companies like CDProjekt red fail to deliver. they didn't chop anything out of their game... (looking at you Arkham Knights,which im not buying cuz YOU CAN'T TAKE MY BAT-MOBILE FROM ME AND MY MONEY TOO).. they created an open world game that is fantastically immersive and the glitches that are in the game are hilarious, and almost all other open world games of far inferior quality, have far more game breakiing bugs.. SKYRIM for playstation had a bug that crashed you when you went in the water .. bugs that destroyed game files... and bugs that stopped you from doing quests... and guess what the game didn't actually get any support for MONTHS CD projekt red has already patched the game 5 damn times... THATS HARD WORK AND LOVE GOING INTO THIS GAME.. the opposite of what you bring.. you bring hatred.
All of you are a fanboys

---------- Updated at 02:25 PM ----------

you are adorably butthurt.. hahaha patch your game and have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up .. it is a masterpiece .. far greater than any game that has come out in recent years (of this genre or any other)..... also during the steam summer sale.... WHERE IS THE GTA 5 SALE??? oh its not there?? guess what is on sale and STILL sold more than GTA5..... THE WITCHER 3.... guess who gave you 15% off of witcher 3 if you had the other games in your library.... CD PROJECT RED.... guess what other company EVER DOES THIS TYPE OF GENEROUS ACTIVITY........... NONE...... *drops mic* *plays witcher*

---------- Updated at 02:28 PM ----------

very well put sir... you defend the game well... with great logic and argument... thank you.. agree completely game is not perfect but no game is... if thats what anyone wants from gaming then they should stop gaming... i dont think their can actually be a "perfect game" but this game... is a bloody masterpiece sent to us from a company that is like a shining beacon of hope in a sea of garbage Publishers pushing out unfinished CRAP and then SELLING YOU PIECES OF THE GAME AFTER YOU'VE GIVEN THEM YOUR 60$ ALREADY.. 4 MILLION COPIES IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS ... the game is masterpiece in modern rpg gaming genre.

---------- Updated at 02:30 PM ----------

yea and just saying go look at metacritic or any review site.. they even site the bugs.. AND THEN GIVE IT 10/10.. the game is amazing.. in the true meaning of the word amazing. and... awesome too

---------- Updated at 02:31 PM ----------

also maybe you are just to drunk to patch your game properly? cuz the patches are out there just do a google search... problem solved bud. so...... yea....... learn to compooter

---------- Updated at 02:36 PM ----------

thank you for making the greatest video game i have ever spent my time playing... (128 hours of it )... favorite game used to be Zelda: link to the past,.. no longer... Witcher 3 is leagues above its rpg Bretheren and CD Projekt red has earned my faith as a developer.. i shall wait patiently for Cyberpunk 2077 because i know that you will release the game..... "WHEN ITS READY" and not a moment before then.. you also won't chop stuff out of your game. damn arkham knights... ( i really want that game... but chopping batmobile out is dealbreaker) Arkham knights also had several interviews with Developers saying how much the batmobile was going to be the "most badass vehicle in any game ever made" and then they chop it out of the game. hahahahahah thats like if they chopped out all of Gwent... the storyline with Triss and mages... uhhhhh andddd also took out the song Wolven in a Storm.. WHICH MADE ME CRY .... and so did the baron.. such a tragic character.. loved him, for all his faults.. your characters were grounded in real life making them relate able and deep just like other human beings.

Congrats to everyone at CDProjektRed! This is the best Game I've ever played. Thank you.

I know Cyberpunk is up next, but have you ever looked at the Dark Tower books by Steven King?
There is no other studio that could do Roland justice.

This is by far the best game I have ever played. Every quest seems like a game in itself!! The story sucks you in and makes every quest meaningful. The witcher team deserves a huge pat on the back for an amazing job. I truly love the witcher series and this game I knew would be fantastic but it even exceeded my expectations. The team really outdid itself. I love the DLC content and cannot wait for more. I find myself excited everyday to dive into this amazing world. I look forward to future Witcher games :) I will definitely buy hands down. Thank you again for all your hard work and making me a Witcher fan for life. LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Congrats to everyone at CDProjektRed! This is the best Game I've ever played. Thank you.

I know Cyberpunk is up next, but have you ever looked at the Dark Tower books by Steven King?
There is no other studio that could do Roland justice.

CDPR Dev-ing anything from Stephen King would make the entire world and it's history implode with herculean awesomeness! To even come close to such a universal catastrophic event would be anything from Stephen R. Donaldson!!

Imagine playing as the White gold wielder! (Drools at the prospect of a virtual Kevin's watch!)

I didn't said I want my money back !
The damage already done..

The Game is awesome no one can say otherwise.. Hell it's the best game I ever had and I said that many times.

Thing is, I won't lie to myself and to them by saying it's a masterpiece..
I don't about you.. You must be playing it on PC.
Give it a try on PS4 or ask someone has it on PS4 and see for yourself.
Aside from glitches and bugs that are everywhere on this game, the Frame Rates is madness, unplayable and unacceptable.

If I said yaay it's a masterpiece and flawless then no one going to work hard anymore
They promised us PS4 players since day one, that frame rates drops and stutters issues is to be fixed yet nothing happend.
4 patches for some features and that's it.

Wet armor bug is there, can't dive bug, horse bug etc etc etc .. All that can be fix in time but to play a game on frame rates that reach 20fps is unbelieveable.

Read my other comment and watch my video if you care it's on patch 1.04 , 1.05 thread.

Have a nice day.
I play it just fine on my PS4, yes there are some glitches but it is very, very far from being unplayable! I have actually completed the main story etc twice now, although patch 5 has caused a few added bugs, but nothing that makes the entire game unplayable.

RPG Masterpiece

I was a skeptic of CDPR and did not play Witcher 1 or 2. Decided to give Witcher 3 a shot. This game is bigger than Skyrim, more RPG than Dragon Age/ME, and the best game by far I have played in years.

This was clearly a labor of passion and it shows...

The challenge now is with this great success can CDPR resist being bought out and ruined like other great studios Blizzard, BioWare etc. We shall see.

I was a skeptic of CDPR and did not play Witcher 1 or 2. Decided to give Witcher 3 a shot. This game is bigger than Skyrim, more RPG than Dragon Age/ME, and the best game by far I have played in years.

This was clearly a labor of passion and it shows...

The challenge now is with this great success can CDPR resist being bought out and ruined like other great studios Blizzard, BioWare etc. We shall see.

The minute they go to a moneylender or stock market they risk to be scooped up.

Congratulations to CD Projekt RED team, it's damn well deserved. This game is a masterpiece, and by far the best RPG I've ever played.

Cheers!

.. and a very warm thank you for producing an involving, meaningful and gorgeous looking game that, so far, I have been enjoying for 5 days 16 hours 43 minutes in game time (or thereabouts).

A work of great artistry and attention to detail that will be hard for any to match. I don't envy your next project team .. or maybe I do. What a challenge!

Anyway, thank you.

Last edited:
I have just completed the story and I plan to do it all over once the fat patch arrives. Thank you to all involved for a truly incredible gaming experience. You are now the leading light where all other RPG makers are concerned. You have set a new level of expectation for RPG's now and it must be met if hard earned money is to be spent. Just when I thought Skyrim could not be topped? In walks The Wild Hunt.

Damn fine job! Nothing short of amazing!

Granted, nothing could probably top the W1 "indie" era of CDPR, but you guys still rock... I mean 16 free DLCs, two huge expansions the size of W2 on the way... heh, come on! You rock, I say it again. :cheers3:

It is offical now. The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt has sold ten million copies.

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-w...estar&utm_campaign=Witcher+3+-+Verkaufszahlen

I expected this sooner, to be honest. But what the hell... well deserved. I toast on you, CDPR. You have proven to be part of the absolute elite of the gaming industry. Keep true to your ideals and loyal to your fans. We love you and your games.

:cheers3:

:affection:

Its a shame that almost no efford was put into fixing and enhancing the story via patches or an Enhanced Edition, i would go as far as to say that the narrative should have been of higher priority than many of the technical issues that were fixed.

Top Bottom