Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

+
Congratulations, well deserved, give everybody a sip of vodka, beer or whatever else they like and then back to work, patch 1.06 needs to be done!

You´ve created the most rich and engaging RPG experience I´ve ever had. Thank you.

Here is to more adventures and ballads.

Cheers.

I talked to a friend about this just as he had finished it, and I said this is easily the best RPG I have ever played, and I've been gaming since I was a kid. I'm now 40, it's a lot of games played.

My friend, just a few years younger than me and an extremely critical man when it comes to what he likes, and this is the first time I heard him give such high praise to a game, he agreed. The best RPG he had also ever played.

I can't think of any higher praise than this. THANK YOU for this game, you set a new standard that other RPG's will be compared to.

Thank you Marcin, and everyone at CDRED. Thank you to whoever decided to take a chance and make The Witcher 1. Thank you for everything from then, until now. Nothing you have produced has been a disappointment. You have always exceeded my expectations and even made me cry during moments in TW3, the story is that good, it is so emotionally gripping and I don't want it to end.

Thank you for your stance on DRM and treating us like human beings who feel truly valued. We love you for it all.

Hell yeah I'm happy for you guys, you deserve this success!
TW3 is a freaking masterpiece

Hardly surprising when you put out such a masterpiece. :)

Congratulations guys and gals, if anyone deserves it, it's you.

Congratulations , I hope it will reach a lot more like 2 or 3 digits and use the money to make a third expansion as big or even bigger than wild hunt itself, I can't get enough of The Witcher 3. Expand it to 100gb in hdd space !

Yesterday I went to bed at about 2.30 AM, and I had to get to work today... It's your fault. I started a side quest, and couldn't get out of the game. Yep, I'm addicted.
The game is amazing and you guys deserve all success you are getting. And most of all, you treat us gamers with respect.

Thank you CD Projekt!

Thank you.

Easily worth every cent plus the grand I spent upgrading my pc just to play this game.

You guys have made the three best games I've ever played, based on the 7 best books I've ever read.

Congrats CDPR!. Well deserved on the sales. Now to be honest, i'm sure the sales on consoles are going to belittle the mediocre sales on PC.

Congrats & thank you CDPR! I love this game, I believe you will make more interesting games in the future.

KEEP CALM
&
PLAY WITCHER

Congrats guys ! and thank you for the best RPG game ever, please keep supporting it for a long time and continue setting new standards in RPG genre :)

Congrats CDPR!. Well deserved on the sales. Now to be honest, i'm sure the sales on consoles are going to belittle the mediocre sales on PC.

Nice attempt to start a platform war. Don't be surprised if your post gets edited by a mod.

You very much deserve it, CDPR. With the support and care for your community that you have shown, I have bought your game for the 50 EUR at launch day (which I almost never do) and I don't regret it one bit. I have played like 40 hours already and even now I feel the amount of experiences I got from this game is worth every cent I spent on it, and I have yet much of the story and world before me. Make the expansions with the same care and perfectionism you put in the main game and I will gladly buy them as well.

Thank you so much for this game.

Congrats CDPR! And thank you for creating one of the best RPG franchise I have ever played..well deserved.

Here's to you guys and onto the next milestone:

Top Bottom