Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

+
It's always awesome to see massages like this from game developers, showing that they appreciate their fans as much as fans appreciate them and their work. Things like this and the fact that devs regularly read and respond to messages from fans, and then actually make game changes based off of gamer responses, is why you are at the top of my list for development companies.
Here's to continued success,
Can't wait to see what is to come, Great work CDPR !

You guys did an amazing job on this game and I truly thank you for all the hard work you put into making it. The details of the world are fantastic and the story is captivating to me; it is my sincere hope that other developers will strive to reach the level of greatness that this game is with their own works in the future.

While I've encountered my share of bugs they have not kept me from thoroughly enjoying this game and thank you for continuing to work hard on patching it up.

Congrats, well deserved. I am curious about the break downs for each platform, PC, Xbone, PS4. Also curious to know what the sales break down were for the PC as in Physical Versions sold and Digital versions and the break down of GoG.com sales were compared to Steam's sales were.

Congratulation for the success i hope sales keep being high because this game is the best RPG i have ever played. I love it. At the moment going trough the game and trying to do everything and after i have went trough the game i am planning to play it again and do some other choices. Great game keep up the good work and i believe that the future for Witcher is shining.

So RED is only grateful to the people who purchased Witcher 3 in the span of two weeks after games release. But what about people who had enough faith in you to pre-order the game on Steam 1 year prior to release?

Well, do as you like. Judging by Witcher 3 and how much I enjoyed it, am totally looking forward to what RED will do with my favourite genre, namely sci-fi.

Me play and finish game, it obvious work of love and detail, me thank you for great game. Me see claims of racism but this crap, me live and work in UK and know this just west trying shame us being proud of culture, while newspapers preach xenophobia and racism.

So happy for you! Your success is much deserved. You are the best, both in terms of the masterpiece you developed, and your genuineness, humility and principles.

So happy for us gamers as well, as a game like TW3 only comes around so very rarely. I for one will never forget this experience. You've raised the bar by a mile, and that can only mean good things for new RPGs being developed by other companies.

I've expressed my view on The Witcher 3 many times already - but I will do it again.
It's US, who owe you thanks. So...Thank you!

Game is amazing, best game I've played in I have no idea how long.
Only problem is, you have another game planned and I don't know how you plan to top "The Witcher 3", can it be done?

Dont thanks us CDPR because we gamers have to THANK YOU for giving us a FANTASTIC GAME. You deserve all your earned money and much much more. THANK YOU DEVS \m/

Congratulations on creating the best gaming experience of my life and near flawless sequel to my favourite book saga.

I hope you will be at least at 8 million by the year's end.

Btw, could you please release platform sale breakdown? I would like to know what PC sales are.

Last edited:
By my side, you, CDPR, have sold your TW3 game even before you did TW2. You're way of thinking convinced me at first moment with TW1, and and your way doing your dream step by step with this gamer passion running in your veins kidnapped my heart at the very first second. I don't know if you get me along well or I get through to you, I certainly bet I'm under a Geralt's Axii with your magic power. This forum is a Power Place for me which it's recharging my energy every day, so this little aportation of mine buying TW3 it's nothing compared all you gave and give me, and, indeed, will give me too in the future.

Because I'll be here until the day of the White Frost come.

Cheers, Keep moving on foward greater dream as you know how make them, And thank you, CDPR, ALL of you, CDPR.

I'm very happy because of you. You've being spoiling me for more than 7 years with every pieces of artwork (static or dinamic) ;)

Last edited:
Best RPG i have ever played. Thank you CDPR.

As difficult as it sounds considering The Witcher trilogy, i feel like your best works are yet to come.

Count me always as a loyal customer and an eternal fan.

Dear CD you always defined yourself by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments you dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the impossilbe possible. We count these moments as your proudest achievements.

100.000 copies from PC, 500.000 from Xbox one and the rest from PS4!

Nice move coming to Playstation, CDP!

Congrats on the best RPG game ever made!

#consolewins #witchergoty

Top Bottom