Open letter to CD Projekt Red and Mercs

+
Hey.

Lot of time has been spent typing words and ppl showing their snot verbalising personal thoughts about Cyberpunk. Is there an agenda behind all this? Techno Necromancers (attention whores) and Reptilians (the big corpos).

As a Merc, with a reasonably fair street credit, I feel the need to follow what is reasonable, step in and help fight this war.
The plan is simple, in plain sight, available to all, I share my strategy with CDPR.
Fear not, we'll punch the repercussions right in the face.

Consider, there's a whole market to explore for computer and tech heads, non-gamers.

The idea could be not, to move as quick as possible, get to the end credits, and let your character fall to oblivion, and be remembered eventually as a pawn who had a crucial role, but died, to be brought to life for just another game.

Cyberpunk 2077 is something who gave me and probably a lot of other people hope, the chance to live a dream, a dream I don't want to wake up from, a dream I don't want to accept it will have an end.

I'm not going to list all the amazing things CDPR has done right, because CDPR knows there's the ones who get them, the micro tiny things to the whole Whole.

To One who won't get it, think about the point of still being around.
It's ludicrous to have to consider, someone in their right mind could believe that, say the Ping hack, could be conceived developed and would work flawlessly since day 1.

Will a cockroach ever stand a chance against an heavy duty combat boot sole?

In Cyberpunk, We are given the liberty to choose paths, we are Free, free to decide what and what not.. to experience freedom as we might never have the chance to.

@CDPR, I could not find the city office in NC yet, I'd like to drop some suggestions that would might help with the traffic at peak times, I'd also be available to contribute to sort the problem of the homeless we're facing and see the city blossom further in a short, medium or long term.

See you in NC

Top Bottom