OPEN WORLD GAME BUT NOT PLAYABLE AFTER ENDING

+
It is only possible to reload after the ending, but please allow free-play after completing the main quest.
I want to complete the main quest and do the sub-quest.
Other open world games are free-play after ending.
But this game is impossible.
It just loads the save file again.
Please fix this

I dont want to have to keep loading my old saved file and not be able to beat the game and have to do all side quest first. then beat the game is there anyway u are able to fix the bug where when we beat the game we can go do are side quest please and thanks alot of ppl would love this

This is definitely strange, don't know if its a bug or not, but I lost everything from the last mission including xp when it reloaded the past the no point of return save.

Same thing here, i've been adressing this for the past 3 days to no aveil. THIS IS NOT INTENTIONAL PEOPLE. If the game says "press just one more gig to continue playing and you can also get a reward!" then the game literally tells you you can roam around freely after the ending. Right now this doesn't work at all. For me after the ending i press just one more gig and redirects me to the main menu then i press continue and takes me to the credits. Each time. So to keep playing i had to reload a save I MADE before the final mission starts just in case, good thing i did otherwise i would've been softlocked off of my save.

Funny thing is, i checked my saves out of curiosity. Turns out all my other saves have a clear screenshot signaling where i saved and such. After the ending the game makes a "endingsave" save file, i check that one and lo and behold the screenshot is just a black screen. Nothing to see there. I wonder if that's the main reason for my problem and what would happen if i just back them up and then erase the saves and do the ending again. It's so scuffeAttach filesd it's unreal. And don't take me wrong i've been playing the game for 90 hours and i'm loving it but this stuff locking you out of free roam is just insanity in a 2020 OPEN WORLD GAME.

Same thing here, i've been adressing this for the past 3 days to no aveil. THIS IS NOT INTENTIONAL PEOPLE. If the game says "press just one more gig to continue playing and you can also get a reward!" then the game literally tells you you can roam around freely after the ending. Right now this doesn't work at all. For me after the ending i press just one more gig and redirects me to the main menu then i press continue and takes me to the credits. Each time. So to keep playing i had to reload a save I MADE before the final mission starts just in case, good thing i did otherwise i would've been softlocked off of my save.

Funny thing is, i checked my saves out of curiosity. Turns out all my other saves have a clear screenshot signaling where i saved and such. After the ending the game makes a "endingsave" save file, i check that one and lo and behold the screenshot is just a black screen. Nothing to see there. I wonder if that's the main reason for my problem and what would happen if i just back them up and then erase the saves and do the ending again. It's so scuffeAttach filesd it's unreal. And don't take me wrong i've been playing the game for 90 hours and i'm loving it but this stuff locking you out of free roam is just insanity in a 2020 OPEN WORLD GAME.
Yes, this is exactly the issue, I summitted a bug report here and you can do too if you want.

I hate to say it but after finishing the game, my advice on the subject is to not finish the game...

Top Bottom