Opening Kegs Duplicates

+
Opening Kegs Duplicates

It needs to tell you if your going to pick a duplicate when your on the last card of opening a keg... At least 4 times now I have picked a card thinking I didn't have it when in fact it was in my collection and needlessly became a duplicate when I could have picked from 2 other cards. It needs to be more obvious if you have already have a card from the 3 you can choose from.

It needs to tell you if your going to pick a duplicate when your on the last card of opening a keg... At least 4 times now I have picked a card thinking I didn't have it when in fact it was in my collection and needlessly became a duplicate when I could have picked from 2 other cards. It needs to be more obvious if you have already have a card from the 3 you can choose from.

So true!!! CDP RED please develop some sort of indicator during choosing one from three cards to inform players if cards are or are not already in collection.

I had this problem with the very first keg I opened. It's definitely an issue that needs to be fixed.

I think a small "counter" below the card telling you how many you already have is a good to have feature.

Good Idea, I duplicate Comandor Horn in First Keg.
With more card it will be impossible to keep track on Your own.

THIS. I did not even know I could not have two scorch cards, so in a tough decision I took scorch over other good cards. Now I have a useless scorch laying around.

A system is needed about the limit of cards. During keg opening/card selection it needs to show you how many you already have and if it's over the limit. If you can only have x number of x cards, then over the limit it automatically mills them when you get it.

People will make lists of their cards so they can check which are missing or not otherwise. This is a quality of life change that is needed.

You can have up to 3 same cards in the deck and AFAIK you have to get all 3 versions. But for cards that are limited (or pass the 3 card limit) it should either tell you that you have it or maybe not have them pop up in a keg?

Top Bottom