Opening of kegs

+
I was just opening 100 Price of Power kegs. I only found 1 legendary a just a bunch of epics (around 5 or 6).

In the past, most of the time I've opened Ultimate Kegs and found more legendaries and epics. This made me wonder. Was I just unlucky or do you have a bigger chance to find legendaries and epic in the Ultimate Kegs (maybe because they draw from a bigger pool?)?

Does anybody know this or has similar experiences?

I think it is a matter of (bad) luck in this case. I opened about 60 kegs today and got 3 legendaries. If I remember correctly, chances of getting a legendary are somewhere around 1% so it's quite normal not to get them in a long while.

DRK3

Forum veteran
In my case, i was quite lucky.
Of the 56 PoP kegs i opened, i got 5 legendaries and 16 epics, including 6 consecutive epics in the last 6 kegs.

I normally would've opened more kegs, but with only 26 new cards, i just craft them or transmute them.

Yeah, it's always been a matter of luck with kegs. Unfortunately, opening many kegs doesn't guarantee getting a lot of good cards.

As for crashes in the shop, @Aris_Tarkus, please see here:

On this official support website, a similar article can be found for the other platforms too, just in case you are not on PC. If you are on PC, I'd try verify/repair first, as described.

On different plattforms, reinstalling the game might help - if nothing works, you can contact CDPR support by clicking on "contact us".

well i already said in another post in this forum a looong time ago, but for my experience opening factions kegs its they have a "window time" to come good things.

As i said in the other topic, i usually had the costume to open kegs when i went to bed. So in that time, the SC kegs were the worst and almost the card i miss were from SC. (and i was dumb and opened factiong kegs and not expansion kegs, because that time all the expansion kegs were available)

Of course, maybe it was just a coincidence, or maybe i could open lesseSC kegs than other factions.

Well, a few months ago i reached prestige 10 and my goal now its to get all the premium cards.

I had a lot of ores acumulate, so i decide to open some factions kegs (since the only expansion available in that time - Way of the WItvcher - i have almost all the premium cards).

I have the same experience. I bought 20 kegs from each faction. I opened them all and some factions had better cards than others. I bought 20 kegs again for all the factions and got the same results.

So i decide to expend my last ores only in the factions that was giving good results, and have good results again.

I cant prove anything, and the "oficial" statment its only random, but for my experience i will continue doing what i am doing

So you are sayiong that you think that every day there is a faction that gives better drops than others??

Now that's a whole new level of conspiracy theory.

It's always been a matter of RNG and luck, and there's no reason to believe it has changed. Bad luck happens.

like i said, i dont want to prove anything (and not create a conspiracy theory). Those are my results, i know what ive got.

Maybe it was luck (or bad luck) but i always do that.

If i have like 10k ores, i will buy 20 kegs per time and open them all. If i got good results i will open more 20, if i didnt get good results i wait some hours and open more 20.

When i get good results i expend all my ores.

Usually that works, and i invite players to try that too. The only isue its have to wait some hours to open more kegs.

But if it works, player will get more valuable cards.
Post automatically merged:

also i invite @John_Quichot and @InkognitoXI to say the exatly time (and zone of course) they opened their 100 kegs, since they results were so different

but i have almost sure John opened betwen 8-9 EST and inkognito and also DRK betwen 9-10 EST

Last edited:
like i said, i dont want to prove anything (and not create a conspiracy theory). Those are my results, i know what ive got.

Maybe it was luck (or bad luck) but i always do that.

If i have like 10k ores, i buy 20 kegs per time and open them all. If i got good results i will open more 20, if i didnt get good results i wait some hours and open more 20.

When i get good results i expend all my ores.

Usually that works, and i invite players to try that too. The only isue its have to wait some hours to open more kegs.

But if it works, player will get more valueble cards.
Post automatically merged:

also i invite @John_Quichot and @InkognitoXI to say the exatly time (and zone of course) they opened they 100 kegs, since they results were so different
Aha! To get the Great Pumpkin to come, you must wait long enough in the pumpkin patch.

I just want to share my luck today. I opened 200 kegs. 120 Price of Power, 40 ST, 40 neutral. The overall percentage for epic and legendary was higher than usual.
epic ~22% => 28%
legendary ~6% => 9%
I think I also got more animated cards, which are not common, than usual. I can't verify because I just occasionally document animated cards.
I got a keg with 3 animated rare, a keg with 1 rare and 1 legendary animated
and a keg with 2 legendary :D
Two Legendary One Keg.jpg

So much luck altough I am rarely playing anymore. I am Prestige 6 btw.

You know what is funny?

When i am acid or sarcastic my posts are always deleted or edit, but when i try to help people ive got sarcastic post and acusation i am creating conspiracy theory.

If players dont beleve me - what is absolute fine, maybe if its another user telling that i could not beleve too - just ignore me.

I never made a topic telling this, i always respond when someone creates a topic and i share my results, only that.

I got a keg with 3 animated rare, a keg with 1 rare and 1 legendary animated
and a keg with 2 legendary

I had a similar stroke of luck some time ago when opening a Monster keg:

1633444638516.png

It does not happen too often but makes you happy when it does ;)

just opened 2 set of 20
First 20 - 1 legendary and 6 epic
Second 20 - 1 legendary and 5 epic.

Almost the same results

edit:
more 20 - 1 legendary and 5 epic again

edit again: for my results, MO, NR and SK give the best cards now

Last edited:
Top Bottom