Opera

+
Opera

What do you think about this internet navigator? I use it since a day and i find it very cool.
Every one should try.

Strange question. I used it back then in like 1999 as an alternative to Internet Explorer, and for a while, until I discovered Firefox in 2003 or 2004 or something like that. Opera is in general a decent browser, although I don't believe it is as fast as the others. I would stay away from Internet Explorer at all costs.

Opera (just like the other decent browsers) is available for all major OS's, like GNU/Linux, Mac OS X and oh yeah, Windows.

Have you tried Chrome? I am quite fond of it now.

Strange question indeed. I used it for tumblr (I have a few accounts and am too lazy to log out ~_~) and it was, to put it mildly, quite awful. Slow, sluggish, hanged when loading pages, scripts didn't work properly, slow when saving files... sigh. Firefox died on me quite some time ago, Chrome is the only browser I can stand for longer periods of time. Besides, I prefer the minimalist interface :D

I do have Opera Mini on my phone and it runs fine.

Dona said:
Strange question indeed. I used it for tumblr (I have a few accounts and am too lazy to log out ~_~) and it was, to put it mildly, quite awful. Slow, sluggish, hanged when loading pages, scripts didn't work properly, slow when saving files... sigh. Firefox died on me quite some time ago, Chrome is the only browser I can stand for longer periods of time. Besides, I prefer the minimalist interface :D

I do have Opera Mini on my phone and it runs fine.
^ this

Go with Chrome if you want to change your browser

Despite its flaws I still use Opera, but I also have Chrome installed for a few things Opera can't handle. :)

I use Opera for everything, including e-mail - i love the opera mail function. For things that opera messes up, i still have firefox and IE installed.

I keep in touch with the latest alpha/beta: http://my.opera.com/desktopteam ( BEWARE and read the warnings ;) )

Top Bottom