Operator's Best Combo - Show me what you've got!

+
Operator's Best Combo - Show me what you've got!

Operator is an interesting card, because of the versatility of copying any bronze/silver card. This can create a whole new way of playing. But at the same time the card is also risky, because you can give the opponent a potentially powerful card. Thus Operator is best used on a card which only benefits your deck. Margarita is probably the most interesting combo I have seen so far.

Show me the most interesting combo you have made with Operator.

KasumiGoto;n7234160 said:

That was interesting, but there were too many counters he could have faced and would have lost because of it (but luckily he didn't). Though more importantly, I still think copying Margarita would have been better in that situation.

shdcs1975;n7234270 said:
Operater on Barcley.

I have seen that once. Good choice, but not worth an Operator on its own, unless you already got one randomly.

I generally use Operator on stuff like skirmischers or queensguard.
Skirmischers might backfire vs NR but queensguard especially work wonders, seeing as they buff Cerys another point for you, get resurrected when you play another of them and are utterly useless to the enemy.

Apart from that, i sometimes use Operator on Spy cards, but that requires a round 1 victory and preferrably a decoy in hand.

I wouldn't call Operator+Margarita an "interesting" combo. By any stretch.
Els looks too subtle and clumsy for the start to fully appreciate the impact.
Operator+Aeromancy to a completely anti-weather deck is evil...

HenryGrosmont;n7238480 said:
Operator+Aeromancy to a completely anti-weather deck is evil...

That looks like overkill with already having 3 epic double weather cards and Aeromancy + (golden) weather creatures + Dagon

Operater on Barclay -> play Barclay(+1) -> decoy Barclay -> play Barclay(+2) -> nature's gift (decoy) Barclay -> play Barclay(+3) -> Eithne on Barclay(+4) -> Milva -> play Barclay(+5) -> play Barclay clone (+6) -> D-BOMB!

Operator on the dwarven mercenary that gets +2 for every dwarf on the board is good too. Only gives your opponent a +3 unit while you gain +12 or more.

I like using operator on johnny for extra RNG fun!

Operator only works on units.

Last edited:
bleagh;n7240950 said:
Operater on Barclay -> play Barclay(+1) -> decoy Barclay -> play Barclay(+2) -> nature's gift (decoy) Barclay -> play Barclay(+3) -> Eithne on Barclay(+4) -> Milva -> play Barclay(+5) -> play Barclay clone (+6) -> D-BOMB!

What the actual f...

That's definitely one of the most epic combos, if you can pull it off. Shame the D-bomb removes the effects. Actually, Barclay should add 1 base strength

No Title

my Henselt siege deck operator for 2 margarittas and reinforcement for 3 reinforced ballistas.

Attachments

• photo89130.jpg
    photo89130.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 67
  • photo89140.jpg
    photo89140.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Zarok47;n7234580 said:
I generally use Operator on stuff like skirmischers or queensguard.
Skirmischers might backfire vs NR but queensguard especially work wonders, seeing as they buff Cerys another point for you, get resurrected when you play another of them and are utterly useless to the enemy.

Apart from that, i sometimes use Operator on Spy cards, but that requires a round 1 victory and preferrably a decoy in hand.

The operator on spy cards is okay (in this case). But in my opinion operator is a waste of a silver card.

4RM3D;n7241020 said:
What the actual f...

That's definitely one of the most epic combos, if you can pull it off. Shame the D-bomb removes the effects. Actually, Barclay should add 1 base strength

Or a Lightning on the first Barclay.

DanielSens;n7251070 said:
The operator on spy cards is okay (in this case). But in my opinion operator is a waste of a silver card.

Operator on a Spy in a SK deck is waste of a slot. You have already 2 spies in silver so no reason to used a 3rd.

Aelirenn, Barclay Els and Nithral - there are only three silver cards which will be completely useless to your opponent with other faction's deck, because of racial synergies.

With bronze cards there are more good options, but the biggest profit also comes from cards with some race-related bonuses, like Dwarven Mercenary

OptoNick;n7254730 said:
Aelirenn, Barclay Els and Nithral - there are only three silver cards which will be completely useless to your opponent with other faction's deck, because of racial synergies.

True, but Aelirenn you don't actually want in your hand, because she is played automatically.

Top Bottom