[Opinion] How Gwill be Gwent?

+
[Opinion] How Gwill be Gwent?

After this Months playing the game and waiting for what it seems the last patch of the game before the official Release... Im wondering How the game will be after the Official Release Day...

I mean:

1. Will they use the "Animations" of the Premium Cards for the "Campaign"? will be them part of a Story? (i think that would be Really Cool :-D
2. Will they add a good amount of New Cards? Any other Faction?
3. Will they change the "awards" system? (which i also think it´s a really cool way to keep us playing...:)
4. Will it be any other mode?
5. Will we have the pleasant surprise of seeing that we keep some of our breakthroughs during the beta? (like keeping the Kegs, Scraps, and/or ore:)
6. Do you think we'll have to wait long after the beta is closed to see the game finished?
7. etc...

Don´t know if some thread like this already exists (and i apologize in that case:) But my Hype is Really High and i would like to know what do you think or know about the thing :)

Also this could be a way to tell the Devs what would we want/like to Find in the game once is released (I don´t know, maybe it would also helps...;-)

Feel free to blow your imagination and say what you think!!

Thank you All :-D

P.S: Sorry about my english:)

Full release is far away, half year minimum, but probably more like year. Thought open beta is just couple months away. I did not except 6th faction before release and it is very likely they change reward system, because currently they giving too much kegs in comparison with other online CCG.

MrTepes;n7646170 said:
After this Months playing the game and waiting for what it seems the last patch of the game before the official Release... Im wondering How the game will be after the Official Release Day...

I mean:

1. Will they use the "Animations" of the Premium Cards for the "Campaign"? will be them part of a Story? (i think that would be Really Cool :-D
2. Will they add a good amount of New Cards? Any other Faction?
3. Will they change the "awards" system? (which i also think it´s a really cool way to keep us playing...:)
4. Will it be any other mode?
5. Will we have the pleasant surprise of seeing that we keep some of our breakthroughs during the beta? (like keeping the Kegs, Scraps, and/or ore:)
6. Do you think we'll have to wait long after the beta is closed to see the game finished?
7. etc...

Don´t know if some thread like this already exists (and i apologize in that case:) But my Hype is Really High and i would like to know what do you think or know about the thing :)

Also this could be a way to tell the Devs what would we want/like to Find in the game once is released (I don´t know, maybe it would also helps...;-)

Feel free to blow your imagination and say what you think!!

Thank you All :-D

P.S: Sorry about my english:)

1) Who knows, once we get more info on the first campaign mode we'll know
2) I doubt another new faction will come soon. If i have to make a guess i think this is the final content patch, they'll probably make one more to fix issues in the meta and see the flow then hopefully the final nerf and OB will begin
3) Hopefully not, the current progress system is fantastic. I would be really disappointed if they changed it
4) Eventually. 2-vs-2 would be really cool.
5) Nope. We'll keep golden gerald for sure and i hope some prizes depending on how much you played (maybe some kegs, maybe a leg of your choice?)
6) The game will be always changing and improving, as pretty much the rest of the alive online games.

1: It is possible I guess, I also think that giving people an award in form of premium cards from the story (while prowidng acces to non-premium ones for free to play players) would be okay
2:It was said that there is much more cards to see but I dont think 6th faciot would show up. It may be possible like after year after official relase, but I think they would rather add toussaint/ kovir to NG/NR rather than making entier factions of it (Fringilla and Sile existing in that factions make me think that Anna Henrietta and Estead Thysenid would be rather new NG/NR leaders)
3:I hope they will not but it may happen
4:Hopefully something like arena or some kind of modes like : no faction limits or no duplicates of card allowed
5:We are getting Premium Animated Geralt (12 strength one) and all kegs we've bought for real money. I hope we will get something memorable like special icon for beta testers or new card reverse.
6:This kind of games ussually evolves over time or simply dies so i hope it would last long and keep evolving every several weeks/months.

Top Bottom