Opinions on the music?

+
I really enjoy radio Pebkac. dark/industrial techno, though it is the only station I have really listened to. It fits the game and world of cyberpunk for me. I really should listen to the other techno station too, as I'm sure it would have some good tracks. Plus the tracks that lead into firefights are banging.

An "Oldie but Goldie"-Station would've be nice. Music from our present. I know everybody hates GTA-Comparions but I think the stations are one of the BIG Pros of this games. Watchdogs 2 had a few, too. Very good support for the immersion.

But I think CDPR won't spend money for the licenses... :giveup:

Example:
Turn it on and imaging driving trough NC. It works!!

I'm kind of mixed about the music.

But I've always been this way due to my wide and variable tastes in music. There isn't much I don't like. So I guess it comes down to this:

If I were still living with my parents playing the game with the volume at full blast, if my dad burst into my room screaming "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!!!!" I'd say they nailed it.

And for some of it, he likely would. But the larger portion he'd likely start watching me play so he could listen in :ROFLMAO:

the hip hop in this game is trash like sooooo bad there like 2 tracks that are not bad the one with ASAP Rocky and the one with run the jewels, the rest is kaka

the spanish hip hop is miles better but still weird

they picked really obscure tracks probably easier to license

I am a hip hop head and I still prefer all the other genre's in the game cause the hip hop selection is deff not great

all the original OST stuff tho = super preem

the hip hop in this game is trash like sooooo bad there like 2 tracks that are not bad the one with ASAP Rocky and the one with run the jewels, the rest is kaka

the spanish hip hop is miles better but still weird

they picked really obscure tracks probably easier to license

I am a hip hop head and I still prefer all the other genre's in the game cause the hip hop selection is deff not great

all the original OST stuff tho = super preem
I noticed Konrad Money is listed on a lot of tracks. I'm thinking he may have been a producer. I'm not trying to blame everything on him or anything, but maybe he was on one too many tracks.

honestly some of the music is trash. like the non evolution of music in real life over the last 10 years has continued on for another 60 years and rappers keep singing that same song.

I cringe everytime when I hear those japenese tracks, but I totally love Vexelstrom and Body Heat stations. Can't really say anything about other stations as they're not in my taste, but the two I mentioned nailed it perfectly.

I cringe everytime when I hear those japenese tracks, but I totally love Vexelstrom and Body Heat stations. Can't really say anything about other stations as they're not in my taste, but the two I mentioned nailed it perfectly.

A bit late to the topic.
But i'm not too much of a fan really. Beside the songs extra done for this game, i couldn't say there are especially cool pieces imo.
And the "Metal" station definately misses something like Fear Factory - Byte Block :/

But then again maybe i've missed stuff, as i seldomly just keep driving to listen to stuff...

I desperately need a full-length version of the Archangel track. Meaning the legit official thing, not pieces ripped out of game files and patched together.

I like most of the music, but my issue with the radio stations is that none of them have a consistent sound. Every station has music I like and at least 2 songs that make me want to exit the game. We really need more control over the music. Ultimately I would like one of two things: 1) Having your own music folder to use as a custom radio station or 2) being able to use an external audio source as a radio station like pandora.

More Waterphone! I think I heard one in this game. Or was it another game? hmmm.

I was expecting to be able to play the guitars, but it didn't go that way.

Need to revise my opinion on this tbh

The OST im liking actually loving some of (Rebel Path springs to mind)

The ingame music playing on radio, not so much

after about 12 minutes i went into options and slid that slider to ZILCH-O. Dubstep was never good will never be good and should ever be forced on people.

I can hear Grimes which made me very happy.

And why don't they have synthwave, Industrial, and gothpunk and all that actual cyber music?
I hear a few tracks far too often to a point I muted radio early in the game.

Top Bottom