Opponent disconnected but shows i lost

+
Opponent disconnected but shows i lost

In rank match, my opponent had a 1-0 lead but i have 45-11 lead in round 2 with both of us only having 1 card left to play pretty much assured going round 3 (and yes a scorch or igni will not let him win). But i got this message alert that game can't continue or opponent got disconnected. I checked my internet connection and it still solid. It happened to me before but i always seem to show i won. I was deducted rank points.

Also in addition, after that match i can't seem to find a next match waited almost 10mins but i can't get a match. i restarted the game and my ps4 and try again, within sec i was matched with someone.

CDPR needs to take a big step in doing something about the huge portion of pc players cheating by using drop hacks against legitimate players (mainly console users) to win games and get on leaderboards and prevent the legitimate player from ever progressing in ranked play. This is a big problem that can be easily fixed by cancelling the win/lose condition if there is a connection issue at all; especially if you opponent is the one who caused it to happen. It really hurts the legitimate player base when your ranked play is currently promoting cheaters by letting them win said matches and earn ranked points or mmr for doing so. This has been an ongoing issue for some time now.

I play on ps4 and this happens alot, very annoying especially when about to win, always happens right at the last card.

Jrock13371989;n10123232 said:
CDPR needs to take a big step in doing something about the huge portion of pc players cheating by using drop hacks against legitimate players (mainly console users) to win games and get on leaderboards and prevent the legitimate player from ever progressing in ranked play. This is a big problem that can be easily fixed by cancelling the win/lose condition if there is a connection issue at all; especially if you opponent is the one who caused it to happen. It really hurts the legitimate player base when your ranked play is currently promoting cheaters by letting them win said matches and earn ranked points or mmr for doing so. This has been an ongoing issue for some time now.
PC players use hacks to make console players lose connection to the match? What? Please explain. I have wondered myself when I was clearly winning in a ranked match why my game crashed on me and I was returned to the PS4 home screen. It happened again just earlier this evening. I can't recall having the issue of my game crashing in casual matches, but I haven't played them as much lately. I have gotten sick of losing MMR due to my game crashing suddenly. The stability issues have been bothersome.

I have encountered this maybe 30 to 40 times same with my gf and we have perfect internet connection can usually run 10 devices at 50mps at once perfectly so it is not my net, everytime i report and record these players obviously lag switching soon as theyre about to lose i still get told its my internet, cdpr seems to busy on bug fixes and content updates to care that console users like us are being abused by lag switchers who willl spam a gwerky emote like “bet this will come as a surprise” then lag switch to push us down the ranked ladder. All i can say is this season is riddled with this every 1 in 15 matchs for me. Sometimes i even encounter the same lag switchers its sad.

Ddos during arena. Alright I'm pissed. Finally got a good arena deck tonight. Was down to the last couple cards, in winning with 3 cards to his 1 and connection is lost, once again im forced to lose, now I have no internet now even though my networks show up my PlayStation will not connect, no outages in my area either. This along with the news about the games future have put me over the edge.

Mancoon1980;n10924823 said:
Ddos during arena. Alright I'm pissed. Finally got a good arena deck tonight. Was down to the last couple cards, in winning with 3 cards to his 1 and connection is lost, once again im forced to lose, now I have no internet now even though my networks show up my PlayStation will not connect, no outages in my area either. This along with the news about the games future have put me over the edge.

Can you access your Internet on other devices? If yes, it sounds more like a PS4 issue to me. If no, maybe restarting your internet helps.

Of course you can try your luck with support (https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/devivre). But I'm not sure Gwent is the source of the problem here.

Top Bottom