Opponent name display broken again in 5.0.1.76

+
Opponent name display was broken again in last update (or maybe even in today's hotfix 5.0.1.76). I'm playing game running in window (1600x900 resolution, high graphics quality) since Homecoming release. Win7 64-bit SP1, 8 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 2GB, drivers 419.17

no_name.jpg

You can click on the opponent's name to hide it. Did you try to click on it again?

You can click on the opponent's name to hide it. Did you try to click on it again?

OF COURSE I've tried everything - IT IS A BUG

Explaining why it is NOT that case - when you want to hide name, you click on portrait and it hide name, TITLE and MUTE BUTTON
And you can clearly see title and mute button of opponent on my screenshot.

Writing ticket on red tracker right now
Post automatically merged:

P.S. Bug is floating and probably appears only when the opponent has a colored name..

Last edited:
Everyone I play against is named "Red". What's up with that?
No real idea, but if I had to guess I'd say it has something to do with how in tournaments the players' names are always Red and Blue. But how that could "leak" into the main game, I can't even begin to guess -- so I might be completely wrong.

(I've seen this particular thing reported a few times after the June update, but never before that.)

yes, since last Open names of opponents are often "Red" (only when/if they send GG after the game you can see their real names)
pictures from right now when I'm playing matches during writing this post:
1592368629188.png
1592369560952.png
1592369476092.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom