Optimization Advice, Please

+
Hello! First time poster, longtime CDPR addict.

I've used NVidia Optimize to get the best performance on Cyberpunk for my rig. I'm hoping to get more out of it, and wanted to know the best settings to increase without hitting my performance too hard, basically where's my best bang for the buck? Comparing my rig to the optimization article on RockPaperShotgun, I suspect it's my CPU that letting me down the hardest, but I just can't upgrade my compy for one game, you know? So here's what I have, and I just want to use it the most effectively:

Intel i5-7500 @ 3.4Ghz
16GB RAM
Vid Card: GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

It's currently installed on an HDD, but I could install it on my SSD instead if that would help? But I don't have any real problems with pop-in or load times so if it's not going to effect anything else, I'd rather save the space.

The Optimizer basically shoved every single thing to the lowest setting. And I get that, but I couldn't handle the absurdly low resolution. I determined that I could "put up with" what happened when I set it at 1080 (though my monitor is 1440 native). It looks like my average fps is 40-45. While I'd like it higher, I can really handle that range. What's sad is seeing so many background details fuzzed out. And hey, I may have to deal with that. But I figured it didn't hurt to get advice.

Thanks for reading this far, and thanks in advance for any advice. I'm happy to provide any further "deets", lol.
Post automatically merged:

Polite bump

Last edited:
Top Bottom