"Option/Ability" to Reset All Progression - Post Beta

+
"Option/Ability" to Reset All Progression - Post Beta

This suggestion is in reference to Post Beta, as i think its fair everything gets wiped at the end of Beta testing..

** as this is the first computerized card game i've ever played, whether this is the norm anyway, i don't know **

Using black ops as a reference, in that game you have the ability to wipe all of your progression and start from scratch again once you have reached a certain level (55), if you chose too do so!.

As with all games, the more you play, the better you get..

With the eventual introduction of leader boards, some people may not start their Gwent career off well, get bad kegs/RNG, which may inhibit their ability to climb such ladder in the future, as their averages may suck from their bad beginning..

I know this suggestion may not make sense to some. As losing all your post starter cards might seem crazy, but it would be optional.

As an example, lets assume you have 95% of all the cards in the game, you're winning 90% of games you play now, not just because you have the cards, but because you are a better player with experience.. Yet, even though you are smashing most players now, you lost 90% of your initial games because your n00b and unless you keep your new average up for another 2,000 games in a row, you won't climb the ladder to co-inside with your better experience and even if then... make sense? :)

Also, for re-playability, once you have 95% of all the cards, opening kegs wont be exciting at all anymore either....

I personally, reset my Black Ops game, every time i reached the level that i could, even when my scores were decent, i tried different gun combo's and strategies to lift myself on the leader boards,,
I found this made the replayability of the game, to me, a lot higher!
In Gwent, it would be going after different cards/tactics and using a different faction from the start of your reset, etc...

So, IMO, having the ability to restart all progression at maybe level 85-100? not showing on leaderboards until your around level 15-20, to stop people playing three games at 100% and then retiring haha
---- Only keeping previously purchased Kegs ----

Obviously I'm not privy to how the leaderboard will work in this game, so is just a suggestion :)

Hugs and Kisses

H0m3wr3ck3r

H0m3wr3ck3r;n7049300 said:
This suggestion is in reference to Post Beta, as i think its fair everything gets wiped at the end of Beta testing..

** as this is the first computerized card game i've ever played, whether this is the norm anyway, i don't know **

Using black ops as a reference, in that game you have the ability to wipe all of your progression and start from scratch again once you have reached a certain level (55), if you chose too do so!.

As with all games, the more you play, the better you get..

With the eventual introduction of leader boards, some people may not start their Gwent career off well, get bad kegs/RNG, which may inhibit their ability to climb such ladder in the future, as their averages may suck from their bad beginning..

I know this suggestion may not make sense to some. As losing all your post starter cards might seem crazy, but it would be optional.

As an example, lets assume you have 95% of all the cards in the game, you're winning 90% of games you play now, not just because you have the cards, but because you are a better player with experience.. Yet, even though you are smashing most players now, you lost 90% of your initial games because your n00b and unless you keep your new average up for another 2,000 games in a row, you won't climb the ladder to co-inside with your better experience and even if then... make sense? :)

Also, for re-playability, once you have 95% of all the cards, opening kegs wont be exciting at all anymore either....

I personally, reset my Black Ops game, every time i reached the level that i could, even when my scores were decent, i tried different gun combo's and strategies to lift myself on the leader boards,,
I found this made the replayability of the game, to me, a lot higher!
In Gwent, it would be going after different cards/tactics and using a different faction from the start of your reset, etc...

So, IMO, having the ability to restart all progression at maybe level 85-100? not showing on leaderboards until your around level 15-20, to stop people playing three games at 100% and then retiring haha
---- Only keeping previously purchased Kegs ----

Obviously I'm not privy to how the leaderboard will work in this game, so is just a suggestion :)

Hugs and Kisses

H0m3wr3ck3r

They might not even be tracking our win/loss ratio anyway they still need to put it in.

Isnt that kinda redundant? I mean the point of collecting all cards is to be able to try out different strategies and synergies. If you reset your progress you would have to grind them again until you can play those decks. Also I dont think you will reach that point where you have most of the cards especially with legendaries being so hard to get and new cards being constantly added to the game. And even if you have all cards you can just save the kegs until new ones come out :D

Top Bottom