Option needed for Technical Support to accept reports on "other" bugs

+
It is repeatedly suggested to report Cyberpunk 2077 bugs with Technical Support page rather than with forums and social media. Unfortunately, Technical Support page has very limited functionality, and allows submitting bugs only for very few categories (like "I am unable to complete/ progress in a quest", "I want to report a visual issue", "Achievement wasn't completed", etc.). While I do understand that some types of bugs are more critical than other, why can't we report other types of bugs? Or is this simply that I am missing how this can be done?

Examples of bugs that I would like to report:
- Occasionally there is no option to save into manual save (when going into save menu, one is empty). Quick saving fixes the issue.
- Mouse buttons (other than LMB and RMB) are not working with Logitech Options installed. Uninstalling Logitech Options helps, but this should not be required for the game to work.
- Game accepts binding / binds buttons in a way that makes them overlap; e.g. default setting of "C" often results *both* in crouching and skipping dialogues. Similar issue affect "R" working both for reloads and 2nd action (e.g. instead of reloading I am swapping gun for one resting at my feet). Game should not allow for keys to be bount in such a way that result in overlaps.
- Installing any cyberware in "Arms" category blocks some cyberware in "Circulatory System" category (e.g. Blood Pump stops working); and there is not even a way to uninstall "Arms" cyberware afterwards (just to switch).
- Icons for some perks seem to be switched (basing on their names / description).
- Quick travel terminals can get bugged early in game in such a way that some of them do not activate, even though they have been already visited; this seems to be mainly happening when they have been visited prior to the point when they are "unlocked" (during The Raid quest). While visiting completely new / unvisited terminal fixed the bug for me, it is possible to visit quite a lot of them prior to "unlocking", and thus block them for quite a long time (e.g. to visit all the available Watson ones first, and thus block the option until after "The Heist" is completed).
- Some entries in Database are bugged, e.g. weapon entries are appearing in random fashion rather than when found for the first time; incorrect graphics are displayed for some shotguns; some are missing when they should be added (e.g. Sebastian Ibarra is still missing for me for my Corpo-gal, even though I had several interactions with him already); etc.

...and since we are at improving Technical Support webpage, perhaps we could also add an option to report suggestions? Like e.g.:
- Can scanner be improved to disregard environmental darkness / brightness? While I do understand that keeping some spaces dark is intentional in the game: stumbling through floor garbage out of a dark closet is hardly funny, especially in 2077, when V has cyberware optics installed that should easily allow for low-light vision.
- An option to act (eg. sell) on a whole stack of items would be much appreciated. Selecting number of affected items every time is excessively bothersome.
- Quests that are time sensitive (such as "Riders on the Storm") should be preferably marked as such with some extra icon. Just stating that they are urgent in their description is not good enough, since this is often mentioned by NPCs and descriptions how urgent or important quests are without those actually being time sensitive.

@2 - That is a logitech issue. With the software installed you need to manually assign keybinds to the buttons in the mouse control panel. Without it the OS reverts to generic keybinds as standard.

@3 - That is intended. The controls are overlapped for a reason, which is gamepads. Crouch is also skip dialogue on a pad, and "quick bind" is also reload, which is also "use" which is also "jack in". Refusing to allow overlapping binds would make the game unplayable with gamepads. So that is a non-starter.

I got to say that Marvel Avengers handled bugs with their subreddit perfectly. Players would address the specific bug in the subreddit, it would be reviewed by the developers and acknowledged in a list that it is being looked at.

It gave quite the feedback to gamers knowing that the problem is being acknowledged and sometime in the future will be resolved. I like that process.

@2 - That is a logitech issue. With the software installed you need to manually assign keybinds to the buttons in the mouse control panel. Without it the OS reverts to generic keybinds as standard.

@3 - That is intended. The controls are overlapped for a reason, which is gamepads. Crouch is also skip dialogue on a pad, and "quick bind" is also reload, which is also "use" which is also "jack in". Refusing to allow overlapping binds would make the game unplayable with gamepads. So that is a non-starter.

@2 - Well, this *kinda* is Logitech issue... But since this issue is *not* affecting majority of games and applications; and since Logitech mice are quite popular and used by quite a few people; I do not see why Reds could not make it work in Cyberpunk 2077. I mean, this is like second game that is affected out of *dozens* that I have played with Logitech mouse. And seriously, the game is not even recognizing MMB until Logitech Options are uninstalled, with no way to bind MMB for some action in Cyberpunk 2077 in any other way.

@3 - Well, I do understand that this may be intended *for consoles* since pads have limited number of buttons; but why should this be intended for PCs when going for K+M option? Overlaps generate unnecessary issues for no good reason at all. Please note that keybinding is separate for pads and K+M, so why can't overlaps be prevented just for K+M binding? Still, I see Your point, I guess this should go to suggestions rather than to bug reporting.

Top Bottom