Option to lower graphic ?

+
Is there any option how to lower graphic, to downscale some flashy effects ? I mean, it works great on lot of the hardware, but laptops with integrated graphic cards are little bit stuttering and lagging. AA is turned off, resolution also, but doesnt help. It also means - are you planning to expand to the mobile phones, tablets or MACs ?

You can also disable card animations and changing the v-sync setting might also help.

Don't expect much help from the devs.

The minimum requirements are there for a reason. Not much support can do about that. Sometimes a workaround exists, like disabling the premium animations. However, if that fails, then what do you suppose they can do?

Clean wooden board or whatever else would be nice, I get around 30-35 FPS in main menu, but when i start searching for a opponent and board in background loads i get 10-12, and for some reason when im in a match its around 22-26

I have good hardware at my home, but - I m also playing this game on laptop, I tried that during my break time and lunch. Well, It is HP G4 820 model, with i-7 6th generation, 8 GB RAM memory. But, it have only integrated Graphic, so it is impossible to upgrade.

I know you are doing good job, but I m also HearthStone player - so until you cannot offer more of options where we can play, people like me will still play HS more, because they have also more option to play ( mobiles, Mac - for example this is something really weird, why I cannot download gwent for Mac ? ) And it is card game, people want play it during traveling for most of the time.

Top Bottom