Optional Decision Import for PC

+
Optional Decision Import for PC

Will there be an option to recapture your decisions from TW1 and TW2 apart from the savegameimport, like there is on the PS4?

I have to ask since I missed many of the announcements over the past few months and years. How extensive will this system be?

Will it be a broad overview lacking many of the smaller details. Or an in depth system that can recreate every choice and action as good as if taken from a end game save?

I have to ask since I missed many of the announcements over the past few months and years. How extensive will this system be?

Will it be a broad overview lacking many of the smaller details. Or an in depth system that can recreate every choice and action as good as if taken from a end game save?

Fairly broad by the looks of it - it'll be an optional conversation you can have in-game.

I think the options sill be in accordance to those we choosed in TW2, and which can be reflected in TW3. Small and medium choices which won't affect our third adventure of Geralt does not need to be specified.

There were only 16 relevant end states to W2. That doesn't require a highly complex system to select from at a four deep binary choice.

There were only 16 relevant end states to W2. That doesn't require a highly complex system to select from at a four deep binary choice.

I don't think that the "important decisions" will necessarily reflect the end-states of TW2. The Nilfgaardian invasion had a much bigger impact on the political situation. I think it will be who lived, who died, stuff like that.

I don't think that the "important decisions" will necessarily reflect the end-states of TW2. The Nilfgaardian invasion had a much bigger impact on the political situation. I think it will be who lived, who died, stuff like that.

From what ive been able to glean from the various interviews and such, is that it will likely be somewhat similar to the decision conversation from Mass Effect 2. Except with a Bard. Geralt walks up to a Bard and starts a conversation with, lets say, Dandelion. Lets say he is drunk and recounting the many accomplishments of Geralt. As he recounts the events surrounding Princess Adda for example, you are given the chance to correct him on what actually happened.

That is my understanding so far.

From what ive been able to glean from the various interviews and such, is that it will likely be somewhat similar to the decision conversation from Mass Effect 2. Except with a Bard. Geralt walks up to a Bard and starts a conversation with, lets say, Dandelion. Lets say he is drunk and recounting the many accomplishments of Geralt. As he recounts the events surrounding Princess Adda for example, you are given the chance to correct him on what actually happened.

That is my understanding so far.

Yup, I think you're right.

Well, I just hope us loyal fans who have been clinging to our Witcher 2 saves this whole time get something extra... Like I really hope that I went through all that effort of getting all the Dark mode armors for a reason, especially since the last one doesn't get much use... And a Witcher 1 Easter egg or too would be nice, like Vesimer making a different comment depending on whether you killed the Mage or the Frightener... But I doubt little things like that are even saved in the Witcher 2 file.

Top Bottom