Optional Romantic Encounters which SHOULD have existed

+
Had a further thought regarding Ves.
After i did Roche Ves mission i spoke her and she made some remark about speaking to me when she had something needed doing.
Wonder if there was originally more of a quest chain with temerian rebels.
Maybe i was just mesmerised by her cleavage and untied bodice tassels though.

Tomira the Herbalist I was sure was going to be a plough through. Her story was set up with the Devil in the Well, the option to bring her a potion to help Lena, assorted references to her, even rescuing her after the Radivid ending from the stake. Nope, no option to plough her.

Rosa as well, was disappointed there,

Cerys I thought would be game for it :/

Jutta was OK, would like the option to visit her from time to time for extra nookie ;)

Madame Serenity (MILF) please make it so after a Qwent challenge.

More courtesans choices, hell, even the male prostitue if you want.

The Barons daughter too, kill all her religious despot buddies and teach her the error of her ways with a good 'ol plough.

The Barkeep in The White Orchard, I felt sorry for her, maybe a plough would help her feel a bit better after getting her face smashed on the counter.

Definitely Priscilla, you could go visit her and let her know about Dandelions intention to woo that old flame for coin, and in a moment of weakness she turns to you, and ends up getting ploughed.

That female Scoi'atel commander in the first camp, she was HOT! defo a plough there CDPR :)

More Triss and Yen and Keira options to plough after the ending.

The succubus should have been a plough by default, would have gladly ran around for her and killed some unwitting skellige inhabitants for the option.

Dare I say it? The friendliness and playfullness goes too far, and you end up with an option to plough ciri????

ahhh, the list goes on,

Last edited:
Rita is a pretty good option as well.I mean Geralt already slept with one of Yen's friends,so why not not sleep with all of them.

Philippa even jokes that Geralt will try to hit on Rita, as he has already shagged everyone else, sans those two and Ciri.

Salma the succubus should have offered to sleep with Geralt to get him to let her go instead of just asking and hoping. She is a succubus after all....

there are plenty of instances where i thought it would eventually lead up to it, but never did. they mentioned 16 hours of motion capturing for the sex scenes. yet in the game, by rough estimation, probably less than 15 minutes total, with a lot of reused animations. seems a lot of it got cut to appease either the ratings board or market forces

Sorry Dandelion, but I'd gladly fffff with Priscilla.

---------- Updated at 10:11 PM ----------

Tomira the herbalist in White Orchard.

Ves.

more Keira.

not Ciri, it's just weird.

+1000000 for Tomira, I was almost sure there would have been a scene!

not Ciri, it's just weird.

I applaud the game when the Crones suggest Geralt and Ciri.

Geralt says, "I think of her as a daughter."

He's THINKING, "What the **** is wrong with you?!"

Not that I totally wouldn't be down with Ciri as a love interest for a original Witcher-led game.

Rosa var Attre and Cerys are the two most obvious ones. I actually got the impression that Cerys was jealous of Yennefer's involvement with Geralt in a number of dialogues I had with her.

Tomira is another plausible option.

+1000000 for Tomira, I was almost sure there would have been a scene!

lol me too, and I kept reminding myself to visit her some time and see if the option would be available later on, but even after a nilfgaardian soldier that I met a lot later in the game saying he was the guy that went with Lena the sick girl and informed me she was alive but she's weird now and undecided whether to thank Geralt for the potion or not, still no luck.

I was honestly hoping for some sort of Phillipa scene.
Besides that, I would have liked to see Cerys get a love scene because they seemed to have a very good chemistry depending on which dialogue options you chose.

Var attre Twins
Margarita, Fringila, philipa (c'mon geralt must plough all lodge members include Francesca)
Cerys
Ves (for past sake)
Priscilla (fuck Dandelion)

No MILFs please! : D I saw someone suggesting the White Orchand inkeeper or the Madame from the brothel. They are not even milfs, they´re grandmas dammit!

I think Geralt likes them young!

Anyways

Margarita and Philippa also don´t make sense.
As I said, Rita´s personality is not one for hookups and Phil kinda dislikes Geralt and prefers women even though she is bi.

There definitely needs to be one more Triss love scene.

Priscilla? Seriously? She has this child-like dreamy artistic personality and I think she dreams of true love (with Dandelion). Like Rita, she just doesn´t have the personality for a hookup.

As for Ves, why not. But there must be a quest followed by a branching dialogue that would lead to this.

Var Attre twins, definitely. They both seemed like they would even be in for a threesome despite their competitive attitudes towards each other.

Tamara, the Barons daughter? Too young plus she has this reckless child personality. I think she would agree to a hookup but I don´t think she is Geralts type at all.

Succubus from skellige and/or the one from Novigrad should have been a romance option. At least one of them.

Tomira the herbalist, I just dont see it happening. Don´t think she´s Geralts type.

Cerys, well my guess would be that she definitely wants Geralt but I don´t see Geralt being attracted to her. So no.

And Fringilla, defintiely yes but there would need to be a quest chain (similar to Keiras but not as long) that would develop this romance.

I´d love to see more non-prostitute romance options in the future, but they must make sense.

From Act 1:

Salma (Succubus) if you let her live
Madame Serenity - maybe if you beat her in Gwent and win the tournament or collect all cards?
Rosa + Edna var Atre
Nissa (Elf from the Puffins troupe)
Ynga (Peasant woman, Tower outta nowheres quest) if you refuse village reward - dialogue is suggestive
Cerys
Ves - if you imported a Witcher2 save where you had a favorable encounter with her

There was so many quests that looks to be made for romance: like the Succubus, Rosa Var Attre and just go to nowhere, the Rosa var Attre quest, what that quest was about?

I think they designed some quests to romance but changed their minds.

There was so many quests that looks to be made for romance: like the Succubus, Rosa Var Attre and just go to nowhere, the Rosa var Attre quest, what that quest was about?

I think they designed some quests to romance but changed their minds.

I think that's exactly what they did. I also have suspicions that only X amount of nudity can be in a game before it becomes Adults Only.

Sad that Ciri didn't get any action, poor girl, tried so hard. Eredin is a total cockblock!

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-20 17-15-04-19.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-20 17-15-04-19.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
I'm partial for a quest where Geralt and Fringilla look for the nearest library.

Though, I would like for Yen/Triss to comment on his activities towards the end of the game. Not sure either of them would be happy with him getting his thing on with Keira and a bunch of prostitutes if the player does that.

Otherwise, anything goes.

I think the game has really enough "romantic encounters".

If you want cheap sex, just go to the Passiflora. :p

And with all possible sexual topics almost entirely excluded from the rest of the game, more sexual encounters for Geralt couldn't feel more superficial and weird.

I'm not bothered particularly by the small number of sexual encounters but as i was playing today and thought came into my head, what if there had been option of sexual encounter with the Baroness if a game where Geralt helped save Anais was imported.

Top Bottom