Order commands out of order

+
On Iphone Xs Max after 5.1 update i cannot use any passive i clicking it and nothing happens

Usually by tapping a card with an available order action,
the card will float up asking the player for which target the order should be executed on.
After the 5.1 update the cards simply didn't respond to tapping all together, rendering order actions impossible.

Two cards I played that didn't work were 'Thunderbolt' and 'Vysogota of Corvo'.

I thought not connected to the Wifi was the main cause of the problem, but it wasn't.
Though it might play some part of it, as the game had slowed down quite noticeably (with all that glittery card animation) after the update.

Iphone8 plus is my machine.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes thanks for posting. It is indeed.
Though I won't say it's a good change.
I play with an NR order deck and sometimes a round can consists of 10 or more order commands.

I didn't think holding for card detail and single tapping on a card to activate command was in any form or shape a confusion, at all.
Giving commands used to be much crispier and smoother.
Now, having to double-tap takes that flow of control away.
Even when connected to the wifi the game slowed down quite a bit after the 5.1 update.

Sometimes when frame rate drops the game responds very late (almost a 1 second lag) to a double tap
To a point where you think the game didn't get your input - then you double tap again,
the game thinks you are deactivating the card and you have to double tap again to reactive it...
that back and forth takes up a big chunk of time, and causes order misplacement (damaging your own units) or loses.

As the wiseman once said, 'If it ain't broken don't fix it.'

Using iphone 8 plus.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom