Organising avatars/borders/titles.

+
I've been thinking about this for some time while scrolling between the the avatars, borders and titles in order to pick the one needed for a contract, to check if i have the ones that are available in the store or just to match one for the deck i'm currently paly with. Over the months and the years CDPR blessed us with quite a lot borders, avatars and titles and that number is growing with each event, season and expansion. Don't get me wrong, i'm super happy about that and very excited to advance/achieve each and every cosmetic available, however with the abundance of cosmetics and tittles we already have there is no organisation whatsoever. There are about 130+ avatars in my inventory and more or less 100+ borders and titles (each) and it gets a bit messy and time consuming to look for a specific one.

I think it would be very helpfull and would not require much effort from the devs to make some sort of organising posibilities in the avatars/vorders/titles menus.
Would love to know if more players are intrested on that change and if there are any suggestions.

Last edited:
Yep this site is great, i actually found it not that long ago. I don't think that implementing something similar into the game itself should be to hard.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I would love to see this idea implemented. If you check the contracts, we already have several tabs there (although it could use some more, due to new contracts being added and not really having a category).

For trinkets, you could also have them organized under tabs, like one for faction specific, for events, for obtained in reward trees/seasonal, for obtained in ranked mode, etc.

Top Bottom