Original Vehicle Settings :\ ?

+
I downloaded a mod "Better Vehicle Handling" and I hate it.

I never should have done that because i actually liked the original vehicle performance.

So that mod basically made the cars lighter so now they fly throw the air from little bumps like driving on the moon and they slide all over the place. it's absolute trash...

How do i get the Original Vehicle Settings back?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it: "
Uninstall:
Delete the vehiclehandling.ini located in "[Parh to game]\Cyberpunk 2077\engine\config\platform\pc\""

:censored:
Post automatically merged:

Haha I dont know how to delete this thread :\

Last edited:
I downloaded a mod "Better Vehicle Handling" and I hate it.

I never should have done that because i actually liked the original vehicle performance.

So that mod basically made the cars lighter so now they fly throw the air from little bumps like driving on the moon and they slide all over the place. it's absolute trash...

How do i get the Original Vehicle Settings back?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it: "
Uninstall:
Delete the vehiclehandling.ini located in "[Parh to game]\Cyberpunk 2077\engine\config\platform\pc\""

:censored:
Post automatically merged:

Haha I dont know how to delete this thread :\
Try asking one of the forum moderators to delete the thread.

Post teleported to the Modding boards.

If the mod actually changed vanilla assets, the best thing to do is back up your saved games, remove the mod (following the author's directions carefully, if there are any). Just note that once you've saved the game with mods running, there will be reference data for that mod in your game's save state that cannot be removed. Usually it's fine. If you see issues, you may need to restore a saved game from a point before you first installed the mod and play from there.

Top Bottom